THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
In my opinion if you're gonna rock them with jeans or pants you can't have the tounge flopping around and make it look like a slice of bread. Needs to be laced up higher so it stays in place and looks much cleaner. Not taking a shot at anyone. I just think that's the best way to wear em casually

A lot of these posts should be qualified with in my opinion.  I love the highs with jeans and probably won't ever wear them with shorts, but that is MY STYLE.  Let people live and stop throwing out your way to wear something as an absolute. 

A lot of these posts should be qualified with in my opinion.  I love the highs with jeans and probably won't ever wear them with shorts, but that is MY STYLE.  Let people live and stop throwing out your way to wear something as an absolute.
I feel ya but it comes with the territory! The Internet is a public place, so if you don't won't the public's opinion its probably better not to post! I am with you though, just saying there is nothing you can do
mean.gif

Highs with shorts only? If anything the only thing I wouldn't wear em with is shorts....laced to the top but not necessarily tied with a pair of tapered jeans....clean

IMO is assumed bro.  nobody is telling anyone how to live their lives on here

I feel ya but it comes with the territory! The Internet is a public place, so if you don't won't the public's opinion its probably better not to post! I am with you though, just saying there is nothing you can do
mean.gif
Yea I am all for different opinions, what I don't like is acting like someone else's preference is wrong. 

IMO is assumed bro.  nobody is telling anyone how to live their lives on here
Fair enough 

Last edited:

Because no one is selling below retail, per se. Lots of auctions, and those folks could go below retail, but lots of buy it now for above retail.

I don't know what pairs dude was looking at below retail, but I didn't see 'em.
No I know what you are saying but those that do end up selling below retail or around retail why do they even bother selling it at that point and lose money when they can just return it to the store lol..

So I just got off the phone with Eastbay customer service because my order status says backordered and she told me that the manufacturer is going to ship them out at the end of January... It's frustrating not knowing if I got the shoes or not. They won't even guarantee me a pair but they will hold the money until otherwise... Pretty annoyed right now.

Wearing shorts with Elites look good if your tall. Sweats look fine as long as they aren't baggy. Jeans though? Nah. Tucking in jeans looks sloppy and so does popping the tongue out. All my opinion.

This is how it's done IMO.

View media item 1348036
View media item 1348037
You can see the whole shoe. The tongue isn't popped out crazy and the pants aren't bunched up at the top nor inside because of the tapered ankle. Clean

Word of advice. It doesn't matter what sneaker you have on, how limited it is, how much it cost or the hype behind it. If your fit isn't right the shoe doesn't look good. IMO

See how much the jeans hang over the back of his left foot? Sloppy looking to me. andersonjames andersonjames

The 2nd pic looks better but the untied laces I can't get with. Still sloppy. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom