THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Had upwards of 15 wimmenz (bunch of doods too) at the office say they like the What The. Usually don't get this many comments on the 9s. Doesn't really matter to me whether people like my shoes or not but hearing props does feel good.

Wear em how YOU want to

We all know that and will do so. No one asked for clothing advice. We're just discussing our personal opinions on how to rock them. I hope everyone is wearing what's comfortable for them and not what the next man thinks is.

I have to say I do enjoy reading the different opinions on how they should and should not be worn.

Reminds me why I love being born in America.

just left the mall going to buy wtk saw em in person decided to pass nothing about this shoe says wtk the influence look better than these imo

Everyone should wear them the way he/she likes. Also personally I like seeing the shoes combined with different outfits and styles.

I never wear hi tops when I wear shorts.

Love the Elites with joggers and jeans. But no baggy pants

Of course we can all wear them we want to. Some of us have similar taste and some do not. Just as how some folks would wear chucks with a suit and others would not. That said, we know what sloppy looks like, some are delusional in that aspect in my opinion. 

Of course we can all wear them we want to. Some of us have similar taste and some do not. Just as how some folks would wear chucks with a suit and others would not. That said, we know what sloppy looks like, some are delusional in that aspect in my opinion. 

No we don't all know. What's this universal definition of sloppy you speak of? I though it was possible for one person to think something's sloppy while another doesn't. I must have been wrong. Lol

IMO the WTK will look great in the summer. Prefer this style of WT, you can combine them way better. The original concept of the WT is nice, but I prefer the look of the 9s

Last edited:
I wanted to see the WTK IX in person so I went to champs this morning as soon as they opened. Once  I saw them, I knew these where part of the collection. Very nice in person. I took the last 9.5.

No we don't all know. What's this universal definition of sloppy you speak of? I though it was possible for one person to think something's sloppy while another doesn't. I must have been wrong. Lol
How old are you? 
I mean I understand some folks have their own style. like wearing baggy jeans, wearing your pants under your butt, etc. It's sloppy to me. I should of wrote "imo", my bad. But eating and talking with your mouth open while food is falling is something everyone can know as sloppy eating ;-) haha but dis ain't no food thread.

IMO the WTK will look great in the summer. Prefer this style of WT, you can combine them way better. The original concept of the WT is nice, but I prefer the look of the 9s
True indeed!

I like the idea that they match. If I was younger, then I wouldn't mind wearing a mash up of styles. I prefer matching pairs. These bright colors work well in the summer here in NYC.

I'm the only one recently using the word "sloppy" and you said that opinion was delusional because we all know what sloppy looks like. I was talking about shoes not food. The thing you said about food sounded like the ramblings of a mad man. I ask again about clothing and shoes this time what's the universal definition of sloppy you speak of? How old are you that you can't understand I'm not talking about food?

Last edited:
So I just received a back-order email from Footlocker for the WTK9 that I ordered for a friend. This is my first time ever being able to cop a release shoe on Footlocker. Is it common to get a backorder email from them on new releases?

So I just received a back-order email from Footlocker for the WTK9 that I ordered for a friend. This is my first time ever being able to cop a release shoe on Footlocker. Is it common to get a backorder email from them on new releases?

A lot of those sites dont get their inventory from nike til later. Sometimes

What cycles around more...

TTS questions? Or how to wear your jeans/clothes? 
laugh.gif

IN MY OPINION, this site should force anyone wanting to give fashion advice....to post a full head to toe pic of themselves dressed up in their best 'fit' lol.  Gotta whole bunch of fashion designers hiding behind silly avatars.  

Just my opinion though... 

What the release has definitely brought on some new people in this topic

Haven't seen the

Boxing shoe
How to wear with jeans

Etc...

Stuff since the shoe debuted in here lol

As for back orders go

It does happen with drops every so often

I've challenged a few NT members to meet me in the collection section to compare collections. That's usually when the talking stops from them. Ha ha ha. I'll have to post more in the WDYWT and pickup threads.

Back
Top Bottom