THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
the Big problem all website accept international order,  Except nike.com 

also, Re-Seller they sell expensive or fake shoes because that we can't buy any things 
nthat.gif

l
i've returned stuff to nike factory store and gotten cash back for my paypal cc purchase./quote]

Well u were lucky. When I took mine they gave me a gift card. I was soo pissed, then I looked up there policy's and it says that PayPal payers will get gc, so I dec to never pay with PayPal again

l
i've returned stuff to nike factory store and gotten cash back for my paypal cc purchase./quote]

Well u were lucky. When I took mine they gave me a gift card. I was soo pissed, then I looked up there policy's and it says that PayPal payers will get gc, so I dec to never pay with PayPal again

ive never had that happen i always get cash back because they already have my $$ they cant force you to use the money w/ Nike

Last edited:
Finally tracked down some brave blues. My first pair of Kobe's. Now I regret passing on gumbos, bhms might fill the void

Finally tracked down some brave blues. My first pair of Kobe's. Now I regret passing on gumbos, bhms might fill the void

Brave blues are really starting to grow on me. I might have to track down a pair. Surprisingly not a lot of people talk about them. How many in here snagged a pair and what's your thoughts on it? Yet to see em in person

They fit snug compared to the rest of the elite highs?
Yeah, as  you can see I got 2 pairs xmas, they are both snug...  I have the inspirations and showtimes both those fit great out of the box.   So not sure whats the deal...  I ordered a WTK, now im hoping those fit when they arrive.  According to nightwing review I just saw he claims they killed the deadspace in the toebox.  

could be different for others, i mean some said TTS for the first releases and some had to half size down.  

Last edited:
Brave blues are really starting to grow on me. I might have to track down a pair. Surprisingly not a lot of people talk about them. How many in here snagged a pair and what's your thoughts on it? Yet to see em in person
I love them, I cam late to the 9 party so they were my first highs.  I am huge fan of blue so when I saw them they were a must cop for me and then after wearing them for a while I wanted more highs.  So then I got the Xmas pair and went back and got a pair of the MP's and I am searching for the Gumbos for a decent price.  To me the Legacies are a shoe that can go with a lot and they are not loud but they aren't as plain as people make them out to be either. 

Does anyone else notice that the xmas high is much tighter in the toe box. I have showtimes and inspirations in a size 9. Right out of the box felt good, but these xmas feels like the flyknit lows where it's really tight... I'm thinking, Might need to size up or return these :rolleyes

The Xmas do fit tighter than my Showtimes. I just figure they need to be broken in.

Yeah, as  you can see I got 2 pairs xmas, they are both snug...  I have the inspirations and showtimes both those fit great out of the box.   So not sure whats the deal...  I ordered a WTK, now im hoping those fit when they arrive.  According to nightwing review I just saw he claims they killed the deadspace in the toebox.  

could be different for others, i mean some said TTS for the first releases and some had to half size down.  

Oh man, now I need to try out my WTK tonight hopefully it fits perfect

I got the legacies but they are still on ice. Im waiting to see if there will be a masterpiece restock. I know its unlikely but I have kept them ds so I can return in case it does happen. I really do love the legacies but im not the richest guy out there so I gotta make it happen somehow

I like them though I do wish there were more cross color stiching on the flyknit like white or black or something to give it a little extra pop. It is a pretty clean colorway with the white sole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom