THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
My Bouncewear order shipped for WTK and Xmas. Hoping they marked gift and a low value since I ordered 2 pairs at once. If not, I may refuse the package.

Hey fellas I am about to try and get a code from nike. I got my mamba moments last night and they look great. However, on the soles there is small amounts of blue paint. I rubbed some of it off and decided that I should just take a picture and see what I can do. I know its the wrong thread but here they are.

also just realized this

Bouncewear WTK order shipped 
smokin.gif
  thanks to @Kanyeezy411  for the lookout on the re-stock.

Now the wait to see if/what customs will be...
Great that I could help you and you were successful  
happy.gif

Those BHM are beautiful....must resist...just going to get the black pair of IDs I made. One more pair for the rest of you.

Brave blues are really starting to grow on me. I might have to track down a pair. Surprisingly not a lot of people talk about them. How many in here snagged a pair and what's your thoughts on it? Yet to see em in person
I really like my pair of Brave Blues. They are probably the most beautiful blue pair of shoes that I own. They look reserved and stylish at the same time. You can combine them great with different outfits. All in all a very clean looking shoe 

I like the BHMs, but they'll be a pass for me. I might consider going back to pick up 1 or 2 more highs from the earlier releases that I originally passed on though.

The yellowing should take sometime and if they get dirty it won't be as obvious because the outer is black.  And usually I stay away from white shoes, but these are just too damn hard for me to ignore.

Last edited:

My Bouncewear order shipped for WTK and Xmas. Hoping they marked gift and a low value since I ordered 2 pairs at once. If not, I may refuse the package.
Hey Lewi,

Trying to cop a pair right now and registering with Bouncewear.  What did you put for the VAT?

Would love the assist.  Thanks man.

EDIT:  N/m, found a way around it hah

Last edited:
WTK available at Millenium Shoes w/Free Shipping : 

800-971-0009 (must be PayPal ready/verified)

$275 Sizes 10-14 (no 13)

Last edited:
My packages arrived today, WTK look way better  than in pictures .

Wore them during workout at the gym , people were interested in the shoes 
wink.gif

God i gotta get paid before BHM kobe's. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom