THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I have a question for those that have been wearing both the Christmas and WTKs. I have a pair of details and my TTS is actually very snug so I I want to know if they fixed the toe box for sure. I plan to cop the BHMs and don't know if I should size up or TTS. I sized up for elite lows.

I guess its a little too early to ask since many people didn't even receive the WTKs but I didn't wanna forget the question later on and find out too late lol

I have a question for those that have been wearing both the Christmas and WTKs. I have a pair of details and my TTS is actually very snug so I I want to know if they fixed the toe box for sure. I plan to cop the BHMs and don't know if I should size up or TTS. I sized up for elite lows.
I'm wondering the exact same for the BHM...I posted earlier that both my xmas pairs were more snug than my previous elite highs. If your TTS is really snug to begin, I would half size up (If I had to guess).

I'm wondering the exact same for the BHM...I posted earlier that both my xmas pairs were more snug than my previous elite highs. If your TTS is really snug to begin, I would half size up (If I had to guess).

I meant to say that it's actually perfect and if the deadspace was removed it would be really tight like the elite lows. Said it wrong lol

I meant to say that it's actually perfect and if the deadspace was removed it would be really tight like the elite lows. Said it wrong lol
so far I say its too snug.  and nightwing review says the same.  I did see 1 other person saying its fine for them for TTS.  so its 50/50 and up to you who you think your foot is more similar too and just guess haha.   also who knows if nike will kill the deadspace on bhm or not.

1) Masterpiece

2) Inspiration

3) Showtime

4) BHM

5) Legacy

Precisions would be at the very top of the list if they dropped.

Gotta say thought that lately the Details have been catching my eye. Im not sure if im just wanting another high top or if I really like em.

My girl loves Kobes!
She has excellent taste!

happy.gif

Just spoke with footlocker rep on chat after seeing Status:  1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP on my backordered WTK , he said it would be shipping tomorrow and I should get an email with tracking 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom