THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Do you know if there are custom fees?
naw I don't but I got my other pair of wtk9 coming from there so we'll find out soon and after I saw how limited the bhm releases were today I ain't wanna risk missing kobes. There also under retail at 235 shipped so if hit with customs it shouldn't be much over retail. Also it look like dollars climbing same exact price as wtk9 but sum reason 7 bucks cheaper unless bw pulled a fast on me with wtk lol [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Really debating whether to end off my Kobe 9 purchase with the BHM. Haven't owned a single high but the black and white has peaked my interest. Kobe X doesn't do anything for me, thank god, money saved.

Went a little ham on Kobe 9 Low - Ordered 4x MC, 2 Mamba Moments, 1 Gray, 1 Black, 1 Blue (returned it), Moonwalkers, Michael Jacksons, Beethovens.

Kobe 9 flyknit low has been one of my faves of all time. 

naw I don't but I got my other pair of wtk9 coming from there so we'll find out soon and after I saw how limited the bhm releases were today I ain't wanna risk missing kobes. There also under retail at 235 shipped so if hit with customs it shouldn't be much over retail. Also it look like dollars climbing same exact price as wtk9 but sum reason 7 bucks cheaper unless bw pulled a fast on me with wtk lol [emoji]128527[/emoji]
cool, can you update once you receive your pair if you got hit with fees and how much? 
Thanks

I think I ordered from BW twice and didn't get hit with any custom fees. Kickz seemed to be the only place I had issues with.

just copped some masterpieces 450 shipped
smokin.gif
new?

Has anyone had issues playing in the elites? The carbon fiber shank on the inner heel of my left shoe stabs me when I make cuts. It almost,makes them impossible to play in.

I find the elite lows difficult to play in, the material is much more stiff and rigid and the heel counter has no give. They fit smaller than the EMs also and my toes are always huting after playing in the elite lows compared to the EMs. I end up playing in XX9s or lebron Xs after these just to give my feet a break. I thought they would get better the more i played in them but ive hooped in them for over 20 hours in total and still they feel rigid and stiff.

Man with all this talk of $5-600 per pair, I feel extremely grateful that I got mine for $330 shipped. Especially because it was a day before Kobe passed MJ on the all time scoring list. Near DS, relaced properly and all. Damn near didn't even appear to be worn once. Shout out to imageny, and thanks again...damn.
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom