THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I find the elite lows difficult to play in, the material is much more stiff and rigid and the heel counter has no give. They fit smaller than the EMs also and my toes are always huting after playing in the elite lows compared to the EMs. I end up playing in XX9s or lebron Xs after these just to give my feet a break. I thought they would get better the more i played in them but ive hooped in them for over 20 hours in total and still they feel rigid and stiff.
My elite highs felt roomier and more comfortable than my Beethovens. 

Last edited:
I find the elite lows difficult to play in, the material is much more stiff and rigid and the heel counter has no give. They fit smaller than the EMs also and my toes are always huting after playing in the elite lows compared to the EMs. I end up playing in XX9s or lebron Xs after these just to give my feet a break. I thought they would get better the more i played in them but ive hooped in them for over 20 hours in total and still they feel rigid and stiff.
damn that sucks,  you prob need to half a size up if youre thinking of getting elite lows again.    

just copped some masterpieces 450 shipped
smokin.gif
Congratulations. Nice price. To me anyway. I paid more. Twice. I just could never find DS pairs in my size for less. Usually were more than I paid. I probably coulda been more patient, and found a better price, but oh well.

Reading about all you guys searching for Masterpieces (best of luck, by the way, srs), it makes me think of when I opened the box from NDC. It was the first time I truly sat down and just stared at a pair of sneakers. Love them or hate them, the Highs are something special.

I added to cart that morning and got them right away, but before I could check out the website took a **** because of those Tiffany dunks. I couldn't believe I still got my order in 45 minutes later. And this is just me reminiscing, not a humble brag. I've taken big fat L's on so many releases it's not even funny.

To each his own but this talk of Masterpieces on a pedestal ... they aint all that now

Want to hunt down brave blues under retail. Seeing on feet pics and IRL look so much better than stock pics.

Limiting myself for 2015 so we'll see how that goes

To each his own but this talk of Masterpieces on a pedestal ... they aint all that now

Want to hunt down brave blues under retail. Seeing on feet pics and IRL look so much better than stock pics.

Limiting myself for 2015 so we'll see how that goes

There are two types of people in this world.....those who have the masterpieces and those who desparately want them!

Reading about all you guys searching for Masterpieces (best of luck, by the way, srs), it makes me think of when I opened the box from NDC. It was the first time I truly sat down and just stared at a pair of sneakers. Love them or hate them, the Highs are something special.

I added to cart that morning and got them right away, but before I could check out the website took a **** because of those Tiffany dunks. I couldn't believe I still got my order in 45 minutes later. And this is just me reminiscing, not a humble brag. I've taken big fat L's on so many releases it's not even funny.
im thirsty

Copped. Without the evil custom, it comes out to $260 shipped. As long as there is no custom, I'm cool with the price.

And I have MC iDs but wish I had the MPs. Definitely one of the top color ways of the 9 along with the HTM MC, Details, Influence, WTK, Beethovens, MM iDs, MC iDs. I'd probably say the MC/MM iDs were the best options and could create the best shoes but the HTMs and MPs are definitely the best released color ways.

Copped. Without the evil custom, it comes out to $260 shipped. As long as there is no custom, I'm cool with the price.

And I have MC iDs but wish I had the MPs. Definitely one of the top color ways of the 9 along with the HTM MC, Details, Influence, WTK, Beethovens, MM iDs, MC iDs. I'd probably say the MC/MM iDs were the best options and could create the best shoes but the HTMs and MPs are definitely the best released color ways.
After missing the MC releases, I finally got my pair of MCs from an NTer a week ago... that started my MP fever, never really cared about not having them until I had the MCs in hand 

I hadn't thought of that, I need to buy a pedestal! They will look really good on one.

Seriously though, I do think they are all that. Or most of that. My favorite shoe of 2014.
There are two types of people in this world.....those who have the masterpieces and those who desparately want them!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom