THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

classic flip phone....spent all his money on shoes  
No money left to stuff the blunt either lol.
I was so aghast at the look of the shoes didn't even notice what all was on the chair 
roll.gif

I was surprised how easy the BHM were to cop, I almost want to Get the Kyrie's too but I still can't decide

Just stumbled upon a customizer from the Philippines today:
IG: @kixflipd_manila
Those are cleans. I wish they would have left that fused on for the regular elite lows then they would have been able to add graphics to that part.

Damn, shouldn't have gone to the store to check it out in person before the pair I ordered got here, they had my size and ended up doubling up.

I'm just a sucker for black and white sneakers.

Playing on MLK day is a highlight game? Playing in the ASG is a highlight and against specific talent are highlights at this point in his career and season.

Those PEs posted a few pages back are fire.

Playing on MLK day is a highlight game? Playing in the ASG is a highlight and against specific talent are highlights at this point in his career and season.

Those PEs posted a few pages back are fire.
Hell, if it wasn't for MLK, most African Americans wouldn't be able to play in the NBA. Not to mention he has a BHM (MLK, Brother X, Marcus Garvey, etc) shoe. It should be a highlight game wearing the shoe. I would, if I could... My 7.5 cents.

This is the same guy who got to the All-Star game last year and was out most of the season prior to the all-star game. Facts are facts.

Watching some highschool ball on ESPN U and one of the kids is wearing WTK's. They really arent very bright. They look like an all white kobe 9 elite.

Seems like everyone that wanted them ate.

Congrats!

Shout out to the dude who swore these would be a tough cop because all BHM Kobe's are

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom