THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just got my WTK in, they are much nicer in person but don't feel like a "what the" shoe really.

My theory on that shoe was someone on the design team created an Easter 9 but forgot that the 10 would be out by then.

I scored my BHM from NDC with a 20% coupon, so I'm even more pumped about the purchase.  Can't wait for these to be delivered.

do they have any coupons?

+

also what do u guys think of wtk 9's?

trying to find them below retail though, u think any footlcokers will still have them?
WTK are sitting in many HOHs still.  stock locate to see if one is near you. 

So my WTK order from Bouncewear's stuck in customs lol..hopeful i dont get hit with a customs charge, but now im not so hopeful lol.

So my WTK order from Bouncewear's stuck in customs lol..hopeful i dont get hit with a customs charge, but now im not so hopeful lol.
I ordered one as well from bounce...hoping for the best. please let us know what happens.  

wtk are boring in person

really hope these BHM look good in person because they look pretty damn good in pics

Got Called for BHM Size 9 but was able to score one off NDC this morning.

PM if anyone in family needs hooked up, I'm in Orange County.  I know size 9 is usually sold out.

Pretty surprised the BHMs haven't completely sold out yet on NDC. I have a feeling a lot of people are gonna regret passing on these!

Last edited:
First half of the Integration pack
nthat.gif

Closer look at the lace swap

damn was able to cop at NBA store just now. 240 shipped including tax. used the 15% off code

Last edited:
shows my order as backordered to 1/19 (today) on champs, somehow all sizes still available according to the site

Back
Top Bottom