THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
For me it's:

1. IX

2.VI

3. V

I know a lot of people love the 8 because of the color ways but design wise these were my favorite. I love the flyknit of the IX, the many styles, Low, Mid, High, as well as just the switch up from the classic low top we have come to expect. Will be hard for the X to follow

can you get away with a .5 size down from your true size on MPs? 
Absolutely.. the first couple releases had a large amount of room in the toe box. I went half size down on most of my early pairs. Unless you have wide feet, you should be fine.

Absolutely.. the first couple releases had a large amount of room in the toe box. I went half size down on most of my early pairs. Unless you have wide feet, you should be fine.
I do have a wide foot, do they run larger than strategys?
Yes. Do you happen to own a pair of kobe 8s too? If so. I use my 8 insole sometimes when my socks are too thick.
Only 8s I still have are the red EXTs.

Last edited:
It's the same shoe it should fit the same from different colorways. I think the difference people are claiming is in their head from pair to pair.

Not feeling the black part of the bhms. Too plain imo. The white tho
pimp.gif
 Wish there was a high top Beethoven that didn't turn purple.
Im worried that the white on the bhm turn purple to just like me beethovens

I agree.

But do the later highs fit different and if so starting from which release?

Guessing brave blues would be the start of the "later" releases?

i got the moonwalkers and they are a very tight fit compared to my maestros.

Also went a size up the the Golds and they feel way too big.

It's the same shoe it should fit the same from different colorways. I think the difference people are claiming is in their head from pair to pair.
Not true. My ASG's had way more room than my Christmas's. Even Nightwing mentions it in one of his videos.
I agree.

But do the later highs fit different and if so starting from which release?

Guessing brave blues would be the start of the "later" releases?
I'm not sure I never tried on the Brave Blues, the first pair I tried on that I really noticed the difference was the Victories.

I've had the masterpiece all the way to the xmas and while the xmas may be "softer" in the toe, the show fits the same imo

I really dig the black to white contrast on the bhm, but the print I don't like, it's too busy, disrupts my eye from being clean to cluttered

I like the pattern. While you see clutter I see detail. But that's the beauty of kicks. Everyone can appreciate different things.

Not true. My ASG's had way more room than my Christmas's. Even Nightwing mentions it in one of his videos.

I'm not sure I never tried on the Brave Blues, the first pair I tried on that I really noticed the difference was the Victories.
agreed i was 13 in inspirations, 14 in xmas

1. 8's
2. 9's
3. 7's
4. 6's
5. 5's

IV's have to be in the top 5 IMO. It really is the shoe that started it all for Kobe as far as jump-starting his signature line.

For me it's V, IX, VIII, IV, VI.

VII was a huge let down, both in looks and comfort to me.

Back
Top Bottom