THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
How do people rock the 9 highs casually? I hardly see anyone do. Do most strictly play ball only? Those who post pics causally I see some tight looking pants with the pants tucked in to the shoes like girls when they put em i UGGs.

Dude few pages back kinda had a more realistic way I would rock em since my pants more loose like his, but like someone said don't think I have his swag.

I really like the BHm they a nice looking shoe to look at but I buy shoes to rock, just skeptical how to wear em. Any other pics showing on feet but aren't tight jeans but also not #NTdenim?

/imSRS lol

I only wear straight fit jeans and I just tuck part of the jeans behind the tongue and drape the rest of the back of the shoe.  That is MY preferred method because I wont wear joggers, so peeps may not like that but whateves.  I bought the shoes and I will wear them how I want to. 

Boom

nice these were the ones I was looking into. Nice to see them on the kicks. Thanks. you think 63" will be too short? im a sz 8.5 
i think so but when i ball i go to the top hole, and the 63" doesnt make it there. i think 63" is what the kobes in our size range come with. im wearing a size 9

Crazy that so many people are posting lists without the IV and V's amongst the top of their lists. Only thing I can think of is that they don't own pairs. The 8's are nice but as far as quality control, many of the pairs had squeaking insoles and that card board tongue just wasn't that comfortable. I'm still a fan of it but IV"s,V's, VI's, and 9's up at the top for me.

Last edited:
For those of you sweating out ndc shipping confirmation don't worry. Out of all the sites ndc is the most dependable on honoring orders. They almost never over sell. Absolute worst case scenario you will get a discount code if for some reason they cancelled you. As long as you got order confirmation you're good

Crazy that so many people are posting lists without the IV and V's amongst the top of their lists. Only thing I can think of is that they don't own pairs. The 8's are nice but as far as quality control, many of the pairs had squeaking insoles and that card board tongue just wasn't that comfortable. I'm still a fan of it but IV"s,V's, VI's, and 9's up at the top for me.
I'm ok with that. More Vs and IVs for the rest of us :lol:

I'm a late-comer to the Kobe sig line, although I did by the 2K4 when it released and that is one of my faves of all time.  Been a Kobe fan since he entered the league and my older cousin idolized him.

Coming from mostly an on-court shoe perspective and from the models I have played in (have not played in the II, III, IV or VII -- would love to play in the IV and III for sure), it's very hard for me to choose.  I'm indecisive because there are aspects of each model that are better than the other.  It really comes down to what feels best and is most consistent for ball.

V > VI = 8 = 9 = Huarache 2K4 > 1  

If they remade either the V or VI with an outsole like the IV, 8 or IX, it would be over lol.  One can only dream

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom