THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Both just delivered. My first kobes. Very happy with these, don't think I need any other colorways tho. More comfortable than I thought they would be, and they look tuff with my work khakis.
View media item 1364777

Last edited:

I am thinking about copping the Showtimes but I gotta get these Maestros locked down first.  I want the Showtimes for balling purposes either those or the Sequoia's.
Yup, that's what I've been doing. Showtimes for basketball and the rest I just rock casually.

I wore my BHM's last night and I walked into a DTLR and the female security guard said "Man those are f***ing hot".  Those joints go very very hard. 

Im really hoping that the BHM don't bleed through all at all. Im gonna wear mine a lot for the first month to see so that if they do I can maybe return.

Rocked them during the workout .They look dope under black light ,everyone was staring.

Just don't wear them in strip clubs , or you'll get more attention than the girls.  
laugh.gif
Speaking of rocking heat in the shake joint...

I went to Treasures last weekend with my Banneds on and this yella was peeping them pretty hard. She ended up coming over and sat with me. She told me she was former Miss Teen Tennessee, but I figured it was the usual hype to lure me in. She ended up giving me three dances for eight funky Singapore dollars. She even gave me her number and sent some pics to keep me entertained. I didn't believe the whole beauty queen thing, but after looking it up the next day she wasn't lying. Brings that Frank Ocean song Pyramids into perspective.
Here's some pics...

Last edited:
Yeah i got order email at 8:07am MST so my order was prob in around 8:05/6am

Monday :smh:

Oh well least i got em

Both just delivered. My first kobes. Very happy with these, don't think I need any other colorways tho. More comfortable than I thought they would be, and they look tuff with my work khakis.
Same lineup I got too including the WTK 

mad about the ASG ones, I should've got. I wasn't on the KB9 until i seen the Beets & Brave Blues. 

Hey Fam...LC Please, might be joining the club soon.
No OG Box though, but does come with custom plexiglass case.  Really tempted and my size too.  Thanks guys

View media item 1362036

View media item 1362037

View media item 1362038

View media item 1362040

View media item 1362041

View media item 1362042

View media item 1362043

View media item 1362044

View media item 1362045

Lol soo lucky I hope to join the club soon well but I can't justify $600 yet 

me either.. cant fade $600 anything but def need a sz 12.. i know some of you are hoarding.. help a brotha out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom