THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
He's played through a torn labrum before, dude's pain tolerance is legendary but at this stage of his career it's not worth it.

The thing is though that he can if he wants and the team wants him.

No doubt, there's no need. But its Kobe and Kobe usually does what Kobe wants in the end :lol:

The thing is though that he can if he wants and the team wants him.

No doubt, there's no need. But its Kobe and Kobe usually does what Kobe wants in the end :lol:

They aren't going to further risk damaging it. Besides the fact that there were clearly other ailments that he had prior to this injury. He wasn't taking nights off because he was tired.

Last edited:
I'm so sad right now, Gets me every year... 
tired.gif

Playing with torn cuff now wont affect him that much next season. He'll play then too. Its mostly a matter of pain right now. Further damaging it wont matter. He has plenty of time to recove after this season ends after his surgery.

People can recover enough with rehab to function until they decide to have surgery. I aint no Kobe or no where close, but never had mine fixed

Last edited:
just got some kobe mentality,  FTL sent in a bag,  box was ripped and smashed...  
frown.gif
.   does FTL ever make up for this, or do they generally not care?  anyone with this type of experience, would appreciate any advice.  I generally do not order from FTL online. 

Last edited:
Playing with torn cuff now wont affect him that much next season. He'll play then too. Its mostly a matter of pain right now. Further damaging it wont matter. He has plenty of time to recove after this season ends after his surgery.

People can recover enough with rehab to function. I aint no Kobe or no where close, but never had mine fixed

I'll say it again, he will not play while it's torn!

just got some kobe mentality,  FTL sent in a bag,  box was ripped and smashed...  
frown.gif
.   does FTL ever make up for this, or do they generally not care?  
I know Eastbay does this. It's why I don't generally buy from anyone but NDC and maybe Villa, and UK companies.

I don't think they care. Cheaper than the box...

Back
Top Bottom