THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
BJOCxpG.gif

:rofl:

View media item 762404

So whats the difference between Elite and Masterpiece? They're both the Flyknit hi-top right? Is the Masterpiece just the multi-FK colorway and all other highs are Elites?

Masterpiece is just the nickname for the shoe. Other than that, should be just like any of the other flyknit elite highs

So whats the difference between Elite and Masterpiece? They're both the Flyknit hi-top right? Is the Masterpiece just the multi-FK colorway and all other highs are Elites?

The masterpiece is just the aforementioned "sortanickname" given to this colorway. They are the same thing as the elites. All of the flyknit models (all high tops and a portion of the lows) are the elites. engineered mesh lows are the normal version.

Ahh gotcha, thanks for the info.

Was just curious if there were any differences between the names.

Lurking a while as I transitioned from the beating the 8s have me but I'm starting to feel these, esp the highs... can't wait to see more colors and on feet.

Oh wow. I guess those are considered a PE? I assumed he'd wear the Masterpiece's.

With Nick Young debuting them + the Prelude 8's getting RSVP'ed off, I hope we hear more launch details about the IX tomorrow

Last edited:
what is that white ring on in the inside?

LIKE carboard or something to keep the shape?

what is that white ring on in the inside?

LIKE carboard or something to keep the shape?
Ya just an insert to keep shape, similar to what comes with the Jordan 1 HI OG's this year.  I'm guessing since its made of fly knit its not rigid enough to stay up and open on its own

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom