THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
ARe they PE or ASG. hoping the latter

Edit: now that i think about it, they're probably ASG with the gold metallics referring to Mardi gras NO etc

Last edited:
They look a little too similar to the Masterpieces. I would think an ASG sneaker would stand out from the other released colorways.

Really Nick at least legs sleeves, not full on tights that don't show where the show begins or ends....SMH

Nick Young wearing the Kobe 9 Elite's in the Lakers/Heat game on TNT. Outsole is black rather than the white on the release pair. 

Last edited:
Oh wow. I guess those are considered a PE? I assumed he'd wear the Masterpiece's.

With Nick Young debuting them + the Prelude 8's getting RSVP'ed off, I hope we hear more launch details about the IX tomorrow
Prelude 8's rsvp'd for NDC or in stores?

I think those could be the ASG's. Plus that's dudes way to "bright" with the colors he uses with the ID's he's made. If he could have PE's i thin they would be all yellow/gold to match the uniforms IMO.

Looks like the swoosh is 3m
tongue.gif

It is most likely that this is an ID or something, as the logo on the bottom of the sole is volt, all id's will prob. have volt sole logo

Damn, I can't seem to look pass how high the IX's are to make me budge to get the "Perspective" pair...Cuz, I'm actually feelin that CW

Back
Top Bottom