THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
anybody insoles feel like spikes on the bottom of their feet?

what are you guys solution?

Last edited:
I notice the spikes when I put my foot into the shoe...then almost immediately the sensation goes away and is forgotten. 

anybody insoles feel like spikes on the bottom of their feet?

what are you guys solution?
ribbed for my pleasure... you asking for a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
finally received my kyrie and kobe bhm, this thing are pretty! like some of the guys, mine has a small scratch. barely visible though. Im happy especially with my 15% discount. will post my small collection when i get a chance. taking care of newborn twins and twin toddlers plus wife is not easy, barely checks this forum now hehe.
Read the lost then read your name, son u need a TV show.

Just slipped on my BHMs ... they feel alot more comfortable than my perspectives did initially.

Has anyone actually played in the 9 elites? How are they performance wise. Im tempted to grab a pair for hooping

Just slipped on my BHMs ... they feel alot more comfortable than my perspectives did initially.

Has anyone actually played in the 9 elites? How are they performance wise. Im tempted to grab a pair for hooping
Both the high and the low elites are great performers on the court. Great cushioning, nice support, and amazing traction. Here's a review to give you a little more insight;

The elite highs and elite lows play "the exact same" as the em versions. The highs don't really add any support value, and the basic tooling is all the same. If anything I'd prefer the em because the mesh adds more breathability than the flyknit offers, and they're cheaper. But all 3 models are very nice to play in (I've played in a couple em, the university red elite lows, and the details).

Idk if it's just me, but I think the "turning elite highs into lows" thing just doesn't flow. The midfoot area where the flyknit meets the fuse looks off, and the heel probably doesn't feel right (compared to an elite low). Some people make the ankle cut outs look weird, and I just don't like how they're actually taking some of the flyknit off of the shoe (where the 9 stitches are). Anyone have a similar opinion?

However, I started a lace change.. Tell me what you think. Only did 1/2, but I will finish it later on. Need to eat. 
happy.gif
Looks really good to me.

I will put on the alternative laces of the All Stars on them and post a pic in the next couple days

Back
Top Bottom