THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Idk if it's just me, but I think the "turning elite highs into lows" thing just doesn't flow. The midfoot area where the flyknit meets the fuse looks off, and the heel probably doesn't feel right (compared to an elite low). Some people make the ankle cut outs look weird, and I just don't like how they're actually taking some of the flyknit off of the shoe (where the 9 stitches are). Anyone have a similar opinion?
I agree, these conversions are hideous and make me wanna slap sense into these people. But hey, it's their money.. if they wanna throw it away, let them. And if I hear anymore "OMG if these came in a low top" I'm gonna puke. The high's are clearly the focal point of the 9's and that's why they've gotten all the best colorways, deal with it.

I agree, these conversions are hideous and make me wanna slap sense into these people. But hey, it's their money.. if they wanna throw it away, let them. And if I hear anymore "OMG if these came in a low top" I'm gonna puke. The high's are clearly the focal point of the 9's and that's why they've gotten all the best colorways, deal with it.
Real talk. 100% agree

Anyone ever purchased from kobe's store online? How long did it take to get shipping information? Its been a week and havent heard anything smh

That first batch of customs lows that one guy did awhile back were fire though.

Agreed.

It's only certain c/w's I'm against converting (the best ones)

The perspective, influence, WTK and legacy look great converted.

The Details, BHM and MPs should remain untouched and perfect.

anybody insoles feel like spikes on the bottom of their feet?

what are you guys solution?
When I first got my Brave Blues I had this problem but the more I wore them it was fine.  I guess you just need to break it in a little.  Also how long does it take to get approved for this Kobe group?

When I first got my Brave Blues I had this problem but the more I wore them it was fine.  I guess you just need to break it in a little.  Also how long does it take to get approved for this Kobe group?
Those spikes are like little massages on your feet. Help keeps your foot in the foot bed.

Anyone ever purchased from kobe's store online? How long did it take to get shipping information? Its been a week and havent heard anything smh
I have for the kobe 8s.  I forgot exactly how long it takes, but it will get to you soon. Their customer service is really horrible though, and very slow to respond just fyi.  I asked when the kobe IX gumbo would be on their site,  the rep said monday...and it never showed up ,  2 weeks later  same rep said, "oh it will come in within another month..."   just the weirdest responses imo.  I dont even know if they ever were on the site i stopped shopping there a long time ago haha. 

Remember the chaos on the kobe store for prelude drops lol. Did anyone manually cop?

I have for the kobe 8s.  I forgot exactly how long it takes, but it will get to you soon. Their customer service is really horrible though, and very slow to respond just fyi.  I asked when the kobe IX gumbo would be on their site,  the rep said monday...and it never showed up ,  2 weeks later  same rep said, "oh it will come in within another month..."   just the weirdest responses imo.  I dont even know if they ever were on the site i stopped shopping there a long time ago haha. 
I ordered a pair from them before too, I think it was the first colorway of the venomenons and yea, just slow responses and turnaround.  Shoes came in no issues eventually though

i was considering turning my bhm highs into lows, but now i think im gonna pass. that pic on the previous page makes them look horrendous.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there are any stores in the U.S. still selling brave blue Kobe 9's in a size 8?
they were around a week or so ago. I was searching for a 9.5 but kept catching 8s and 8.5s. Can't remember where. Anytime someone posted a place taking wtk phone orders, i called looking for brave blues lol

Idk if it's just me, but I think the "turning elite highs into lows" thing just doesn't flow. The midfoot area where the flyknit meets the fuse looks off, and the heel probably doesn't feel right (compared to an elite low). Some people make the ankle cut outs look weird, and I just don't like how they're actually taking some of the flyknit off of the shoe (where the 9 stitches are). Anyone have a similar opinion?

View media item 1372378
I'm in love with my pair, personally.

they were around a week or so ago. I was searching for a 9.5 but kept catching 8s and 8.5s. Can't remember where. Anytime someone posted a place taking wtk phone orders, i called looking for brave blues lol

Do you know which store you called that had the size 8? Also they retailed for $225 right?

Back
Top Bottom