THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
How can u do that to the MP? 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Just got 4 of my 5 pairs of High > Low conversions back from Dank Customs. Last pair coming later is the BHMs. I'll post some more photos when I'm free later on. Very satisfied customer right here
Ummm. Seriously, you could have bought a pair of grey sole/white swoosh MC lows (let's say 500), painted the shozoku, sold the MP's for 500, and saved the $450 or whatever customization fee. Still come out ahead.

But yeah, it's your money.

I think I missed it, but why do you want the highs destroyed? I think you have some other than the ones you are selling.

So eventually I'll be the only ones with em. Ha ha ha. Between folks playing in the snow and cutting off the top. Looks like I'm well on my way.

Yep. The MP is in my top 10-15 sneakers ever. That's a shock to those who know me personally because I'm a OG 90s sneaker type dude. The old man telling the kids to get off the lawn type. Ha ha ha. It's not often a newer model gets that kind of love from ya boy.

Nice. We must keep these beauties intact to preserve for future sneaker generations. We have been trusted with this task.
I guess I've just never understood this mentality... I buy a shoe with the intent to wear it and enjoy it. The masterpieces are not exceptionally rare or expensive (in the grand scheme of the 'shoe world') and as a low-top I can now wear them with a pair of shorts at the gym and not feel weird. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions and tastes though, I like them and that's all that matters to me!

I guess I've just never understood this mentality... I buy a shoe with the intent to wear it and enjoy it. The masterpieces are not exceptionally rare or expensive (in the grand scheme of the 'shoe world') and as a low-top I can now wear them with a pair of shorts at the gym and not feel weird. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions and tastes though, I like them and that's all that matters to me!
You do realize they have a multi color low right?

View media item 1379767

They're your shoes and as long as you're happy, but :\

Yessir and I have them too. I also enjoy them very much. All the high-top Kobes have contrasting flyknit colors on the medial/lateral parts of the shoe.

The masterpiece is black on the outside and multicolor on the inside. Also different tongue material, etc.
Yeah I know its slightly different but damn.. not different enough for me to chop up the MP's. But it's your shoes, and if you're happy more power to ya.

Back
Top Bottom