THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just saw the Silks for first time. Did they release in the states?
Yessir. I copped and they've become one of my favorite EMs. Definitely one of those "better in person" shoes. Off-white outsole is
smokin.gif

Dope on foot pics @earldagoat :smokin

Bounced into the X thread after seeing Kobe rocking them last night. Still look like doo doo to me.

Is the IX to the X the biggest drop off in a sneaker line? To me the 9 is a classic amongst the greats. I'd rather get the Mentalities then the X based on looks but that's just me :smh:

Dope on foot pics @earldagoat :smokin

Bounced into the X thread after seeing Kobe rocking them last night. Still look like doo doo to me.

Is the IX to the X the biggest drop off in a sneaker line? To me the 9 is a classic amongst the greats. I'd rather get the Mentalities then the X based on looks but that's just me :smh:
Exactly. I dont understand how they too such a huge leap backwards, it looks like it should have been the 8.5 I would have been happier with them stopping the signature line with the 9 especially after the prelude pack leading up to the Masterpiece. These Xs just don't do anything for me, the ASGs saving grace is the colorway but the shoe itself is still very underwhelming.

'
Nasik, my shoe game sucks. Please let them go to me. I beg you, I need some swagger.
get your paper up G maybe you'll be able to afford a car too Unless mommy bought it for you like she does your shoes maybe that's why your game sucks. My .02 ¢

Anyone that has ordered from Bouncewear..how long did it take usually before you guys actually got your package?

not sure if this site is legit but they have the gumbos for 310 size 9.5 

http://www.kingdomkicks.com/#!kobe/c1a4e
Completely legit. He is actually a personal friend and a very good guy. Parts of the profits actually go to charity. Definitely a legit sneakerhead.
don't doubt you brotha and I mean no disrespect, but has anyone purchased shoes from this site that can speak on authenticity? Been looking for the gumbos and these are a great price. I'm sure you'll understand that I'm just looking for more than one vote of confidence before I comit to spending my money.

Edit: forgot to mention that stock photos scare the crap out of me too. Don't know what you'll get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom