THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
You in NC?

Charlotte Premiums & Concord Mills both told me no kobes when I called. Could be lying tho
nerd.gif

Might check em' out tomorrow.
Yeah, I'm in Charlotte.  I called and got the same response.  Since I am not going to have a chance to get up there today.

I've not been following this shoe much, so sorry in advance if the question seems stupid:

Has the EXT Mid been faked?

Someone fairly local to me (I'm outside North America) is selling them at a low price.

He appears to be using stock photos, has multiple sizes, but doesn't have a full size run either.

And the picture of the label on the box is low resolution enough that i'm a bit suspicious.

It all sounds  a bit too good to be true.

Advice please?
Yes there are replica ext mids. Saw a video in the Kobe X thread. Basically the scales looked "off" and the chrome pieces are like brushed aluminum. Not gonna post the direct link but if wanna look for comparison it's repkicks.cn By your description of the listing, avoid it at all cost.

Last edited:
random question but i made a brave blue impulse buy and was going to return, any one know how long it takes to get a debit refund from champs in store?

I've not been following this shoe much, so sorry in advance if the question seems stupid:

Has the EXT Mid been faked?

Someone fairly local to me (I'm outside North America) is selling them at a low price.

He appears to be using stock photos, has multiple sizes, but doesn't have a full size run either.

And the picture of the label on the box is low resolution enough that i'm a bit suspicious.

It all sounds  a bit too good to be true.

Advice please?
Yes there are fake KB9 Mid EXT.. they even have 3M like the real pair 

random question but i made a brave blue impulse buy and was going to return, any one know how long it takes to get a debit refund from champs in store?
Hmm... Not everyday I hear folks returning em Legacy Blue 9s.
One of the better Elite pairs IMO.
Hope you don't regret that move.

Last edited:
well, i'm gonna use the funds to get my son another pair of them to game in but they are out in his size

If you're talking highs, I agree. But X EM lows>>>>>>>>IX EM lows IMO
Aesthetically? I think not. Too soon to call at the least anyway.
I'd say pending further CW reveals, it might change.
9 low (elites esp.) definitely trump the 10s at this point.
Edit/ EM lows you said. Even then I'm still not convinced.
I'm a little biased I'll admit.

Last edited:
I liked the EM lows but the gr colorways weren't all that great. I think the ID options for the EM 9 were better than the X ID options.

Whats the going rate for used Showtimes? Just looking to hoop in them may trade my oreo V's?

I don't understand the EM hate. The EMs were pretty underrated this year. The performed well and they also had a great sillhoutte. The only problem is that the colorways were pretty terrible outside of maybe 5 of them and 5 is being generous.

Just got another pair of BHM at my local outlet for $222.93... Used a $25 Giftcard... Too bad no additional discounts or would have made a killing.

Last edited:
I don't understand the EM hate. The EMs were pretty underrated this year. The performed well and they also had a great sillhoutte. The only problem is that the colorways were pretty terrible outside of maybe 5 of them and 5 is being generous.

The silhouette is just okay not great.

And if you said the majority of the c/w's were bad, then you just answered your own question.

There's about 3 c/w's on the EM that I actually like so in okay with them overall.

But with so many bad c/w's, it's no mystery why everyone is not crazy about them.

Back
Top Bottom