THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm actually debating going down from mass to New York just for the off chance I could score something on a restock. Aka mp, prelude 1 or 6. All wishful thinking though lol

bruh putting anything in your sig & saying look at my sig is the same as coming in here saying "i have xyz for sale under retail!! pm me"... just fyi so you dont get that unsavory pm from meth

Last edited:
bruh putting anything in your sig & saying look at my sig is the same as coming in here saying "i have xyz for sale under retail!! pm me"... just fyi so you dont get that unsavory pm from meth

Good looking out. I've got PMs about moble misses. Sucks folks can't see sigs on there.

Anyone have any experience using some of this shoe protect stuff on white flyknit?

Does it leave a noticeable residue or film? I've seen people like the perfect pair spray some stuff on leather jordans and it protects against mustard etc but really wanting to know how it fairs on flyknit

Guess some pairs are like that. People in here have been saying one shoe is higher than the other and they were bought from ndc or footlocker. When you're paying $250 for a shoe everything should be on point. But then again we all know what the quality control with nike and jordan is

In all reality if I lived in NYC I would buy all the MPs I could get and just have everyone on here pay me for shipping to them and the cost of the shoe.

I am not like most humans so this probably will not occur and I dont live in NYC.
fJTMJPl.gif

So I wore my BHMs once and decided that they're not really for me.

What's a fair reselling price? They're an 8.5 if anybody's interested...

Now I have a B grade and a DS one, I'll probably sell my DS one, it's easier to rock the other lol
its cool to rock a b grade knowing you got it on discount.  but yeah don't mix up the boxes/shoes... that would be messed up...to whoevers buying 

Nah man they stamp it on the inside as b grade so they don't need to worry about that.

any idea what makes the flyknit highs  b grade?

Just some factory defects really, like scratches on the sole or swoosh, uneven glue, etc. Nothing major I saw that will dissuade me from buying it. When I saw it they still have like 3 pairs of my size left so naturally I chose the best pair lol.

Back
Top Bottom