THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I can picture myself right now rocking them casually.

Then again, I can rock anything and make them look good. 

But thats just me. 
Young water 
smokin.gif

People really are thinking way too hard on how to wear these shoes casually. :rofl:

How is Nike trying their best to promote them for casual wear? By having Swaggy P wear them on the court? :lol:

I wonder how these would look/feel with an ankle brace on. It almost seems like there's one already built in lol.

I wonder how these would look/feel with an ankle brace on. It almost seems like there's one already built in lol.

I'd imagine these would feel similar to the HyperRevs but with tad a bit more height. The Flyknit will really have to be very, very enforced and padded for it to feel like an ankle brace is built-in.

Last edited:
The thing that will make these feel totally different than the revs is how high the laces go. That's one of the main reasons I'm looking forward to them.

That seems like horrible reasoning :lol:

You're going to let Nick Young debut the shoe in a colorway that nobody has seen for a shoe set to commemorate the all star game? NO.

*shrugs*

I guess Kobe wearing the shoe on the bench at the all star game is a better spotlight?

The pair Swaggy laced up isn't bad -- but I'm into the Masterpiece pair a lot more.  

I'm a sucker for a dark upper with a white or light-colored outsole to break it up a bit

That seems like horrible reasoning :lol:

You're going to let Nick Young debut the shoe in a colorway that nobody has seen for a shoe set to commemorate the all star game? NO.

*shrugs*

I guess Kobe wearing the shoe on the bench at the all star game is a better spotlight?

835057774.gif

YES.

IF YOU THINK WEARING AN ALL STAR SHOE THREE WEEKS IN ADVANCE IS BETTER THAN MAMBA HIMSELF THEN THERES NO HELPING YOU

THERES NO WAY THAT WOULD EVER BE THE ALL STAR SHOE. EVER. NEVER EVER.

HOW IS SWAGGY P WEARING THEM VS THE HEAT THE PERFECT STAGE???

so how many versions of the 9 are actually coming out? I can't keep track... the elite hi tops, the flynit mid's, and the em low tops? Also why are elites coming out first in feb. the other nike elite collections didn't come out until may? kobe 9 is confusing

Back
Top Bottom