THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Maybe so, but he definitely over-did it with the auto tunes. I thought it sounded like **** and his music turned into garbage. Not to mention most of his fame comes from being an idiot. Have you ever listened to his interviews? The guy talks complete nonsense and is the most self centered human on the planet. Kanye is a joke and so are his ridiculously over-hyped shoes.
Yeah I'm not a fan of the dude as person but then again I'm not trying to be his friend. He is a musical artist and I do enjoy his music, especially Yeezus but his "designs" are weak to me. The Adidas shoe looks like something he may have drawn at Nike for his first shoe then someone came along and made it not look like ****. All 3 Yeezy shoes look alike except the Adidas version is garbage.
I just ordered mine yesterday for retail from courtsidesneakers, should I cry now? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
If you really wanted them then be happy you got em.

Maybe so, but he definitely over-did it with the auto tunes. I thought it sounded like **** and his music turned into garbage. Not to mention most of his fame comes from being an idiot. Have you ever listened to his interviews? The guy talks complete nonsense and is the most self centered human on the planet. Kanye is a joke and so are his ridiculously over-hyped shoes.
Im not Kanyes biggest fan but can appreciate his work. 

Hes far from an idiot, he in an elite class to have his own Nike sku and has won numerous awards/accolades 

You dont achieve that by being an idiot

You're probably responding to a 12 year old kid who doesn't understand the difference between being an idiot and being a master of self promotion/marketing.

Last edited:
You're probably responding to a 12 year old kid who doesn't understand the difference between being an idiot and being a master of self promotion/marketing.
laugh.gif

Im not Kanyes biggest fan but can appreciate his work. 

Hes far from an idiot, he in an elite class to have his own Nike sku and has won numerous awards/accolades 

You dont achieve that by being an idiot
You're right, he's not an idiot. But he does a lot of dumb **** and that's why I don't like him. Personally, I think his music fell off a while back. I respect him as a producer though. Just my 2 cents

lol at someone want to cry (obv figuratively) bc the shoe they got isn't "hyped"

smh 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Just think about what you are saying man.

This is Kobe and Kanye we are talking about. Have you been anywhere around the world? in ASIA? .. at least..

I can ask the first 20 people i see as soon as i landed in every airport around the world if they know Kobe or Kanye and i already know the answer.

This is not Durant, Rose or Carmelo. This is Kobe we are talking about.

Exactly....

Kanye's worldwide celebrity status ain't even in the same class as Kobes. Dude must of forgot it was Kanye who appeared in multiple.... Yes MULTIPLE Kobe commercials & not the other way around.

Kobe FTW!!! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Exactly....

Kanye's worldwide celebrity status ain't even in the same class as Kobes. Dude must of forgot it was Kanye who appeared in multiple.... Yes MULTIPLE Kobe commercials & not the other way around.

Kobe FTW!!! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

That logic makes absolutely no sense.

If you want to look famous you stand next to famous people.

It was a commercial to promote the kobe shoe and Nike used the most influential celebrity they had access to.

It's the same idea when your favorite artist begs Jay-Z to feature on their single.

Not so Jay can pay homage to the artist, but so that he can hopefully increase the popularity of the record.

You say Kobe didn't have a cameo in kanye's commercial?

Maybe because he didn't need one to have people lined up around the block for a week to sell his shoes.

I love Kobe's shoes...but keep it real, he's never even done KD numbers.

Deviating away from the music talk...like a few others in here, I picked up some lebron 11's just for the inserts to put into my Beethoven 9's and I must say...the lunarlon/zoom combo is by far my favorite. I want to replace the inserts on all my 9's now

Last edited:
Deviating away from the music talk...like a few others in here, I picked up some lebron 11's just for the inserts to put into my Beethoven 9's and I must say...the lunarlon/zoom combo is by far my favorite. I want to replace the inserts on all my 9's now
elite lows were already snug in my normal size. Can't imagine putting the lebron 11 insole in there. The highs tho worked fine when I tried

Last edited:
elite lows were already snug in my normal size. Can't imagine putting the lebron 11 insole in there. The highs tho worked fine when I tried

Very true, should have added that I bought Em half size up, 11.5. Length of the elite low 11.5 lunarlon insert is pretty much the same length as the size11 lebron insert

whats the going rate on Kobe 9's at USA outlets? we're pushing 250+ here in Canada still so i might ask my sis to pick something up from phx tomorrow on her way home.

high-cut any colour

Last edited:
Probably not going to find 9 highs at any outlets near phx. maybe at footlocker though Sequoias or volts or Christmas maybe. $225 us plus tax though

Back
Top Bottom