THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
^ that left shoe pattern.  
nthat.gif

Hey guys, I am really trying to track down any colorway in the ix low em that has the XDR Outdoor soles in a 10.5 US(located in SoCal)

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could pick a pair up or if there was a specific colorway that was a US release that had XDR soles like the XMAS Kobe 8 GC that was a US release.

Any help would be really appreciated and would even pay a tip of someone was able to assist me.

Thanks fellas!
Your best bet is to find a pair on ebay from overseas. The ones made for China primarily had XDR soles. 

So does Champs keep selling **** they don't have? Anyone get their 9 order cancelled? 

Nice. Great toebox on that left shoe. Mind if I ask how much you paid?

I mind. Just kidding haha I got them for $420 off the bay.

My shoe game is complete

View media item 1432558

Nice pickup, man. Your knit came out dope! 

Yeah it looks pretty nice. I'm happy I finally got a multi color flyknit.

Thanks, man! It was @alcstarheel
 who copped though. Mine should be here any day now. Will post once I slap them on feet. 

oh yeah true....

nice pick up @alcstarheel
:nthat:

Thanks bruh.

More pics. Been lounging in them all day.

View media item 1433405View media item 1433407

Hey guys, I am really trying to track down any colorway in the ix low em that has the XDR Outdoor soles in a 10.5 US(located in SoCal)

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could pick a pair up or if there was a specific colorway that was a US release that had XDR soles like the XMAS Kobe 8 GC that was a US release.

Any help would be really appreciated and would even pay a tip of someone was able to assist me.

Thanks fellas!
https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail-8436-Nike-Kobe-9-XDR-Dusty-Cactus-653972-316

Kicks Crew still has XDR "Cactus" in your 10.5 US as well as some Gym Blues, "Frozens", & Mangos. I've ordered from them before and they're not too shabby. 

I just want some inspirations... about to bite the bullet, and get them off the bay. Also looking for some purple fade and sulfer 8s if you guys know where any are.

300 bucks for both so I got them for 150 each. He took alot of my money in like 2 weeks :lol: also bought Details for 200 and Influences for 170 ...all 4 pairs were DS

Did you do something in the alley way for him to get those prices lol?

Last edited:
PG Plaza Footaction just pissed me off. They still have the Moonwalkers in at least a 9, 10, and 10.5 (may have others but I saw the 9 and 10, 10.5 was on display). No 9.5 which is all I can wear. Then the guy tells me they just went back to regular price and we're 129.99 until 4 days ago. Blown, he'll I was prepared to pay retail for the 9, but after hearing tht, I couldn't do it, not after hearing they could have been had for 130.

Ouch. I was just by PG last week. Wanted to go in but it was too cold outside. I definitely would have bought them for that price. Did they have any Elite 9s on sale there? Sequioa or anything?

Saw a review of the 10s recently and the traction got okay reviews. So foolish to change it from the pattern of the 9s. Best traction I've ever had on a shoe for bball.

Back
Top Bottom