THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Wow that's crazy they came from overseas in 5 days. That price to was amazing. Would have been all over it if I didn't just buy details

SMH just had another seller flake on me for Gumbos 
mean.gif

Finally got kobe 9 wtk for 55.00 off retail i was not gonna pay 300 (with the tax)they are return that sat for a month...

Last edited:
If you're talking about the WTK, you just missed out on a deal for $200. You can find on the bay for $250 or less though, if you're patient.

IMO

elites, ems and elite lows were all TTS.

the elite lows if any would be a .5 size up maybe.

I have a wide foot and am a 9.5

Honestly though this is one of those shoes you just have to try on. 

I want to some Kobe 9 Highs, I really regret not getting some, the Christmas ones...ugh. But right now, I would go for any high model. Any help guys? I would've gotten the WTK 9 but it's too white and I'll mess it up easily

ANY suggestions? I was thinking of doing a stock locate but I'm pretty sure they're sold out in most places. I live in the DMV area but I would travel anywhere in DC or Virginia

Last edited:

I want to some Kobe 9 Highs, I really regret not getting some, the Christmas ones...ugh. But right now, I would go for any high model. Any help guys? I would've gotten the WTK 9 but it's too white and I'll mess it up easily

ANY suggestions? I was thinking of doing a stock locate but I'm pretty sure they're sold out in most places. I live in the DMV area but I would travel anywhere in DC or Virginia
Check you local shoe Facebook groups. Or you could go to your local HOH and I'm pretty sure they can still stock locate the Christmas Kobes for you. I still see a couple sitting at my local spots.

I know for a fact my HoH and FTL still have a few highs sitting on shelves. I've seen the green ones and sequoias. 
So I'm guessing I call with the Item number and ask them to look in surrounding stores, that's how a stock locate works right?

So I'm guessing I call with the Item number and ask them to look in surrounding stores, that's how a stock locate works right?

They look at all footlockers in the usa. They can ship them to the store for you to pickup

They look at all footlockers in the usa. They can ship them to the store for you to pickup
I just called my local HOH and they don't have any and they can't stock locate because of that. I've got a lot of hunting to do to find a store that does have them :frown: 

I just called my local HOH and they don't have any and they can't stock locate because of that. I've got a lot of hunting to do to find a store that does have them :frown: 

They can if you get an employee that actually does their job lol. A lot of people don't do it because they view it as a hassle. You just need the shoes sku # from footlocker.

Last edited:

Thats a lie bro. You just need the sku to give to them. 

Like @TR23 said its all about lazy employees. 

Which particular shoe are you looking for? Then get the sku and find a not lazy employee and voila. 

They can if you get an employee that actually does their job lol. A lot of people don't do it because they view it as a hassle. You just need the shoes sku # from footlocker.
Yeah she kept cutting me off too bro. 

Thats a lie bro. You just need the sku to give to them. 

Like @TR23 said its all about lazy employees. 

Which particular shoe are you looking for? Then get the sku and find a not lazy employee and voila. 
It's the Christmas Kobe 9s but I gave the SKU number (630847-600) and says it's not even showing up in the system as the shoe doesn't even exist. Thanks for the help though guys!

Yeah she kept cutting me off too bro. 

It's the Christmas Kobe 9s but I gave the SKU number (630847-600) and says it's not even showing up in the system as the shoe doesn't even exist. Thanks for the help though guys!
if you have the time, physically drop by a store with that sku # .  they will help you out.   lazy employees tho..
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom