THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
There's a video on youtube showing a fake pair that looks exactly like that one. The other thing I've noticed is that the collar doesn't stand up well at the top.

If this was a guy who cared about his shoes, he wouldn't have stored them in such a way to have a legit collar folding over like those pics.

There's a video on youtube showing a fake pair that looks exactly like that one. The other thing I've noticed is that the collar doesn't stand up well at the top.

If this was a guy who cared about his shoes, he wouldn't have stored them in such a way to have a legit collar folding over like those pics.
not all people that care about shoes store them the right way. 

Just got my moonwalkers from Cabazon. 
frown.gif

What I'm I looking at here?
i think they are not aligned correctly.  almost looks like b grades (sorry..)  you can prob take it back (to any nike factory store) and return it though you lose on shipping. maybe they will ship you another pair for free..

Last edited:
QC on the moonwalkers sucks. The pair that i got from eastbay look like b grades. I've seen a lot of people complaining about them on this one facebook group too. 

i think they are not aligned correctly.  almost looks like b grades (sorry..)  you can prob take it back (to any nike factory store) and return it though you lose on shipping. maybe they will ship you another pair for free..

That's how mine look as well. I mean you can expect that outlet pairs are b-grades though right?

That's how mine look as well. I mean you can expect that outlet pairs are b-grades though right?
outlets def get b-grades, but they are specifically marked as "b-grades" and have a bigger discount.   these were sold as regular shoes therefore seeing those flaws are pretty disappointing. 

Nike.com doesn't price-match? NDC has moonwalkers for 200 and the outlet are 160. Y'all think its worth $40 to return my pair and get one from NDC?

Last edited:
outlets def get b-grades, but they are specifically marked as "b-grades" and have a bigger discount.   these were sold as regular shoes therefore seeing those flaws are pretty disappointing. 

I was charged 159.99 for them. Think I could call Nike and get less for them?

Nike.com doesn't price-match? NDC has moonwalkers for 200 and the outlet are 160. Y'all think its worth $40 to return my pair and get one from NDC?
thats up to you...i dont think its worth $40.  why not just call the outlet or stop by and ask.  
I was charged 159.99 for them. Think I could call Nike and get less for them?
no, how would you get less?

Back
Top Bottom