THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i remember seeing a pair of sparks on ebay for 375 and saying should i cop or nah...everyone said they where going to release so i passed.. huge mistake 
mean.gif

i rember when there was pairs for under 500 lol...go lucking finding a pair under a grand

When I went to buy mine at the Ontario outlet, they all looked terrible. Glue everywhere and scuff marks. I wasn't really that happy with the pair I picked out, but I had to have them. 

I got 2 pairs of the moonwalkers, one from tejon and one from ontario mills

Both are fine, no scuffs, no glue marks. The back "stitches" are all a little off but thats pretty damn standard for the 9 lows. Haven't seen many pairs with a perfectly symmetrical heel. Sucks but thats just the majority.

Would the high top elites fit the same as the lows? Thinking about getting the inspirations for ball but then again spending 200 for em :x

If those outlets would have kept them at the OG price I would have got em but they upped the price smh

i saw a pair in kd and kobe marketplace for 120 shipped ds
I don't doubt you saw that cuz marketplace has some steals, but that is really rare to find inspiration at that price and then to find at the size you want....i would say cop them at the outlet.  and @Murkn3m  the highs do not fit like the lows, at least for the majority.  most ppl for lows half a size up,  highs are either TTS or even half a size down. 

I have DS MPs and am fairly sure they are legit.

Even though they look brand new, the crumpling is something to be worried about as with the low price but possible for VNDS masterpieces on craiglist IMO.

Could possibly be stolen, as they look perfect but crumpled allover.

I have kept an eye over the fakes and they have not got any that are even close yet, still the same design as when they first released them:

1411252_002.jpg

disregard that, now I found the pics they are definite fakes, but probably the closest Elite IXs youll find.

laces are laced wrong which most reps are, laces are too wide just like the pic.

toebox is crumpled already, doesn't have that sleek supported look from a brand new shoe.

swoosh is a little off and general colour of the irridescent upper isnt quite the same, very hard to descern from the pics.

Its got that ****** white honeycombed tongue behind the laces, if you have a pair of elites you know this is wrong.

Kobe sig and symbol are slightly off in size.

tongue and collar are average and too puffy.

12393921143_8b02d7da1a_o.jpg

check these amazing pics here (not mine):

Ontario Mills is in California tho. Are you in the US or somewhere else?
Oh I googled and a Canadian outlet showed up, I'm in Texas

EDIT: I'm tripping, for some reason, I saw Ontario, and thought CA meant Canada instead of California.... I'm an idiot.

Last edited:
Oh I googled and a Canadian outlet showed up, I'm in Texas

EDIT: I'm tripping, for some reason, I saw Ontario, and thought CA meant Canada instead of California.... I'm an idiot.

just by seeing the name Ontario, I always just assumed it was in Canada

Back
Top Bottom