THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

@slwilke13  i would agree, i did stick with my regular nike 11 instead of going down half a size like on the mids (10.5) and they are hard to get on and off but i also didn't like the thick lunarlon insole so i switched out with my AJ2012 insoles and the fit is perfect and comfy even in the mids
@redrum3281 Does that drop in give you more room?
yes most def, plenty of room in the mids, the highs really didn't matter as they had plenty of room up front and tons more comfy, maybe if i had bottomed out the lunarlon insole they'd work but i didn't like the little bumps on the insole

like what was the point of those
indifferent.gif

yes most def, plenty of room in the mids, the highs really didn't matter as they had plenty of room up front and tons more comfy, maybe if i had bottomed out the lunarlon insole they'd work but i didn't like the little bumps on the insole

like what was the point of those
indifferent.gif
From my understanding they are to assist with reduction is slippage on the lunarlon surface. (not sure they function that way)

From my understanding they are to assist with reduction is slippage on the lunarlon surface. (not sure they function that way)
This is exactly right actually.

Going from the 8s to the 9s, I really do think those bumps make somewhat of a difference in preventing your foot from sliding a bit inside the shoe

This is exactly right actually.

Going from the 8s to the 9s, I really do think those bumps make somewhat of a difference in preventing your foot from sliding a bit inside the shoe
Nice! Thats what I thought. I notice after a couple minutes I cant really feel it anyways so its alright with me!

good price for Beethoven.  

I also like the spikes on the 9 insoles better than the 8s.  love that they last way longer too

Last edited:
Finally picked up my first pair of Kobe IXs last week. Snagged the University Red Kobe IX Elite Lows for $140, I forgot they had glow swooshes and speckles, I'm loving these

Back
Top Bottom