THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I got DS BHM's and Legacy's. I have been waiting for a deal for DS MP's for 475>. If I get that deal I will take both back for the MP's lol its just tough with a size 13

I haven't been in this thread in a while but I just picked up a DS pair of MPs for $350 and wanted to share. Pretty psyched about them since I've always seen them but never owned. How did I do guys?

Last edited:
I haven't been in this thread in a while but I just picked up a DS pair of MPs for $350 and wanted to share. Pretty psyched about them since I've always seen them but never owned. How did I do guys?
Terribly. You didn't even post a pic.

Horrible. What size? If it's a size 10 I'll save you the embarrasment and take them off your hands for the same price cause I'm helpful like that.

Last edited:
Terribly. You didn't even post a pic.

Lol by "picked up" I meant bought off someone online and its on its way now. I'll post some pics when I get them.

Horrible. What size? If it's a size 10 I'll save you the embarrasment and take them off your hands for the same price cause I'm helpful like that.

It was a 9. Too bad you couldn't help me... Haha

Last edited:
Guys I'm having the toughest time trying to clean my Beethovens. Any suggestions? Jason Markks doesn't work.

What's the problem? Are they bleeding purple? If so that's a common thing with beethovens

Last edited:
Lol by "picked up" I meant bought off someone online and its on its way now. I'll post some pics when I get them.
It was a 9. Too bad you couldn't help me... Haha

That's a super deal. I'm gonna get rid of my 9.5 as soon as I can grab a 9

Those pics are the same type of fakes that the other guy posted in here not long ago.

If the 350 was for a legit pair obv that's a steal but def post pics...so many high quality fakes out there now.

Last edited:
Id still pay $300 USD for them. Most of it is unnoticeable like the laces (cheap fix) and internal/sole wear. The big thing is the swoosh, easily fixed with angelus but could never get that original gloss or iridescence the same. You can do both selling options, buy it now at what you want for them and have an auction that starts either real low and goes for the max amount of time or gives you some sort of base ($100) and finishes whenever you want.

I can't believe these are leaving your collection though.:smh:

if they were my size id take em off your hands to ball in, haven't unDS my pair yet.

What happened to the laces? are the Mp laces really that weak?

I prefer to ball in low tops that's why I only wore them a few times. The laces aren't anything special and the fuse inner layer must cut them at the lace holes if they're tied tight.

Thanks for the eBay suggestions.

Thought I'd share this. I still browse eBay every once in a while looking a pair of Details <$300, found these. The sad part, people have actually bid on this, it was up around $140.

Not gonna lie. I went and looked at the Elites today and they were definitely better looking than I had thought. I still had problems with the back of them but I really liked everything else. They seem a lot more sleek than the 9's but aesthetically the 9's take the cake. The X's look like they will be great court performers though. I really want to get them to try out but I don't really want to drop $225 on them.

Back
Top Bottom