THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Perfect response because I keep going back and forth between details and allstars. I'm thinking about just keeping or having 1 high, I own the details and I'm looking around for the all stars. Can't decide which one I like or want more. Keep flip flopping lol
lol

If you can get the all stars for a decent price, I would buy them.

But I wear my details much more than my all stars

showtimes are my fav.  but i know that is not a popular choice.  I would go details over ASG... (even though I own the ASG)  I couldnt find the details for a decent price =(

I'll add my vote for Details, I got into the sneaker game kind of late, and it was the Details that caught my eye and those were the first pair of Kobe's I bought. Went back and got the Masterpieces much later (and for much more of course).

Asg
Detail
Xmas
White NRG (can't really count) so
Inspiration

Top 4 adding MP to make 5 would go for any of these if had to choose one but Maestro or Detail strongest on the list and both better IMO than MP

nice. i'm size 8. if i buy that size 16 i can make 2 size 8s for myself...mensa

are they all big sizes?

The weather here just starting to break but its been raining a lot on my days off. That and me and wifey go on vacation next month, breaking em out with my nwo tee in the Bahamas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom