THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'd go with the BHM. I love the look of them and I get so many comments about them it's crazy.
For serious! I mean, the Gumbos do indeed come 2nd, but the monochromatic look on the BHMs is too clean.
Rocked em to go catch that Avengers flick.
s7XvkWth.jpg

iolkbiZh.jpg

Tbh can't even think of wearing these casually

Sprained my ankle in them and had to walk home in em from the gym. Broke every neck along the way

Tbh can't even think of wearing these casually

Sprained my ankle in them and had to walk home in em from the gym. Broke every neck along the way
I respect it if you don't want to wear them casually because YOU don't want to but its because of others I would say let em break there necks lol. Ive had family members think that the hightops are high fashion shoes. They don't know anything about sneakers but they all thought they were pretty stylish .

they were laced pretty tight but max tight. Is that how you rock em?

Also anyone have issues with the laces coming undone when playing ball? It kinda seems like the laces should be longer then they are.

they were laced pretty tight but max tight. Is that how you rock em?

Also anyone have issues with the laces coming undone when playing ball? It kinda seems like the laces should be longer then they are.
i don't lace em all the way up and double knot em....no issues

So I gotta admit, always ragged on Nike Basketball shoes cause they were overpriced and overhyped. Whelp actually decided to try on some Kobe's at my local FootLocker today and.....still kicking myself for never buying any Kobe IX's while they still made them lol. Seriously though, KD and LB ehhhh not so much but the Kobe really does fit well for an off the court casual shoe. Granted this was the X I tried on since they didn't have any 13's in the 9 but my assumption is the EM 9 would feel even better than the bulky 10's. I've been looking on Amazon and sites like Footlocker for older 9's that are on sale but really want some Flyknits, what are your guys fav places to buy older kicks that are legit and reasonable?

So I gotta admit, always ragged on Nike Basketball shoes cause they were overpriced and overhyped. Whelp actually decided to try on some Kobe's at my local FootLocker today and.....still kicking myself for never buying any Kobe IX's while they still made them lol. Seriously though, KD and LB ehhhh not so much but the Kobe really does fit well for an off the court casual shoe. Granted this was the X I tried on since they didn't have any 13's in the 9 but my assumption is the EM 9 would feel even better than the bulky 10's. I've been looking on Amazon and sites like Footlocker for older 9's that are on sale but really want some Flyknits, what are your guys fav places to buy older kicks that are legit and reasonable?
http://www.shoepalace.com/nike-6390...niversity-red-black-limit-1-per-customer.html

http://www.footlocker.com/Mens/_-_/N-24/keyword-kobe+9?cm_REF=Men's

Moonwalkers man, you can pretty much grab em for retail on eBay and the purple looks really nice on court. It's definitely an eye catcher and that sole is beautiful as well. The university red's are nice also if you're not comfortable dealing on eBay. Basically any flyknit elite low

Moonwalkers man, you can pretty much grab em for retail on eBay and the purple looks really nice on court. It's definitely an eye catcher and that sole is beautiful as well. The university red's are nice also if you're not comfortable dealing on eBay. Basically any flyknit elite low
I saw the Moonwalkers on Amazon they look good but the price was pretty high, I also really like the Bright Mango EM even though it isnt flyknit im just waiting to see if it might drop below 100 since it doesnt seem to be too popular and footlocker already has them on sale. Ill have to check out Ebay, im prob the only one here who isnt familiar with the bay since Ive never bought anything from there before dont even have a paypal account since Ive always just bought for retail or waited for the next purchase if something was a previous release that I missed. Any tips for avoiding anything I should be wary about on there? lol

Last edited:
Yeah I lace all the way and fairly tight so no space but not hurting/compressing. ASG stock laces always come undone and there is not enough lace to double knot at full height. Normally just means I have to tie the knot tighter. Glow in the dark laces were fine though. I haven't done an ankle in my 9s yet, touch wood, but plenty of lowtop kobes. I resprain them in my 9s after going back slightly early or before strength is back to where it was. but never rolled it 

I saw the Moonwalkers on Amazon they look good but the price was pretty high, I also really like the Bright Mango EM even though it isnt flyknit im just waiting to see if it might drop below 100 since it doesnt seem to be too popular and footlocker already has them on sale. Ill have to check out Ebay, im prob the only one here who isnt familiar with the bay since Ive never bought anything from there before dont even have a paypal account since Ive always just bought for retail or waited for the next purchase if something was a previous release that I missed. Any tips for avoiding anything I should be wary about on there? lol
Don't buy kicks off Amazon, everything is so overpriced on there. As far as eBay is concerned, as long as you make your purchases off a seller with 100% (or 99+) feedback you should be okay. eBay is really good at protecting the buyer if there's anything fishy going on. And since you're going to have zero feedback I would message sellers and tell them that you're going to buy the shoes and pay right away. You should be fine, just make sure to be patient. Also.. if the shoe looks weird and you want a legit check, just post the pics up on here and people will let you know if they're legit or fakes. Good luck 

Back
Top Bottom