THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Playing-Basketball-Expectation-Reality.gif

yeah, those UAs don't look anything like the kobe elites, but his heart was in the right place i guess
I was just trying to show how it would look if you laced them all the way up under pants.  Wasn't trying to say they looked like the kobes

Black / Metallic Gold / White for the ASGs? That doesn't sound too promising. I was hoping for some wild, crazy Mardi Gras type of s*** for these :lol:. Who knows. I wonder if they'll have any glow in the dark like the LeBrons? Can't wait for pics.

Last edited:

yeah, those UAs don't look anything like the kobe elites, but his heart was in the right place i guess

I was just trying to show how it would look if you laced them all the way up under pants.  Wasn't trying to say they looked like the kobes
Son your avy :rofl:

I gotta appreciate you for trying. Hope you get your pairs :D

Guys, I am THEBALLER.  I am not here to troll at all.  When I was here as THEBALLER, I was not here to troll.  I got bored one day and created Tupac Shakur and OGEVERYTHING.  I wrote that message as Crossoverman just to get a final laugh out of it, but I soon realized that I still wanted to share ideas with others on NT.  I know this post sounds long and like a rant or sappy or something,  sir-sneakerton was originally created for trolling, but I decided I wouldn't.  I just wanted to tell you guys that I am THEBALLER,  and I just thought that I would man-up and tell you guys the truth.  Please do not judge me from what I did with THEBALLER and my other profiles.  I will contiue to use this profile. No more trolling.  I have also taken into consideration what you guys said after I got banned I will no longer continue to do edited images.  Most of you are saying AH-HA!  I knew he was the baller:lol:

Nah not really

Back
Top Bottom