THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
 You need some counseling. Both of your personalities, you got issues that have issues.
Again, I figured there would be comments like this,  I don't have multiple personalities, I had multiple accounts..I messed up by trolling

I figured most of you knew I was THEBALLER
You didn't fool anyone. It's all good though. 
happy.gif

Lets just get back to the shoes 
happy.gif
Thank you for understanding that I was saying sorry for trolling.  Let's get back to the shoes
smile.gif

Guys, I am THEBALLER.  I am not here to troll at all.  When I was here as THEBALLER, I was not here to troll.  I got bored one day and created Tupac Shakur and OGEVERYTHING.  I wrote that message as Crossoverman just to get a final laugh out of it, but I soon realized that I still wanted to share ideas with others on NT.  I know this post sounds long and like a rant or sappy or something,  sir-sneakerton was originally created for trolling, but I decided I wouldn't.  I just wanted to tell you guys that I am THEBALLER,  and I just thought that I would man-up and tell you guys the truth.  Please do not judge me from what I did with THEBALLER and my other profiles.  I will contiue to use this profile. No more trolling.  I have also taken into consideration what you guys said after I got banned I will no longer continue to do edited images.  Most of you are saying AH-HA!  I knew he was the baller
laugh.gif
LMAO!!! 

You need a Woman in your Life, bruh. ASAP! 
sick.gif

Last edited:

Guys, I am THEBALLER.  I am not here to troll at all.  When I was here as THEBALLER, I was not here to troll.  I got bored one day and created Tupac Shakur and OGEVERYTHING.  I wrote that message as Crossoverman just to get a final laugh out of it, but I soon realized that I still wanted to share ideas with others on NT.  I know this post sounds long and like a rant or sappy or something,  sir-sneakerton was originally created for trolling, but I decided I wouldn't.  I just wanted to tell you guys that I am THEBALLER,  and I just thought that I would man-up and tell you guys the truth.  Please do not judge me from what I did with THEBALLER and my other profiles.  I will contiue to use this profile. No more trolling.  I have also taken into consideration what you guys said after I got banned I will no longer continue to do edited images.  Most of you are saying AH-HA!  I knew he was the baller
laugh.gif
LMAO!!! 

You need a Woman in your Life, bruh. ASAP! 
sick.gif
I do have one....
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Was coming in here expecting info or pics w/ all these new posts and its just a bunch of nonsense.

Cool.

I do....
laugh.gif

That's Even WORSE, bruh. LOL!  
sick.gif

Man, Delete all your extra Accounts, then go tell your Girl you Love Her. Spend some Quality-Time or Something.

Sheesh! LOLOL
I  don't have any extra accounts any more lol but yeah we do spend lots of quality time together thats why im not on here very much, when I do have free time Im usually watching something like keeping up w/ the kardashians with her or at the mall
laugh.gif

Guys, I am THEBALLER.  I am not here to troll at all.  When I was here as THEBALLER, I was not here to troll.  I got bored one day and created Tupac Shakur and OGEVERYTHING.  I wrote that message as Crossoverman just to get a final laugh out of it, but I soon realized that I still wanted to share ideas with others on NT.  I know this post sounds long and like a rant or sappy or something,  sir-sneakerton was originally created for trolling, but I decided I wouldn't.  I just wanted to tell you guys that I am THEBALLER,  and I just thought that I would man-up and tell you guys the truth.  Please do not judge me from what I did with THEBALLER and my other profiles.  I will contiue to use this profile. No more trolling.  I have also taken into consideration what you guys said after I got banned I will no longer continue to do edited images.  Most of you are saying AH-HA!  I knew he was the baller:lol:
Ban

Its cool TheBaller. I thought your troll was kinda funny unlike some people in here, who are trolls and won't admit it

I also liked your photoshops

Last edited:
Guys, I am THEBALLER.  I am not here to troll at all.  When I was here as THEBALLER, I was not here to troll.  I got bored one day and created Tupac Shakur and OGEVERYTHING.  I wrote that message as Crossoverman just to get a final laugh out of it, but I soon realized that I still wanted to share ideas with others on NT.  I know this post sounds long and like a rant or sappy or something,  sir-sneakerton was originally created for trolling, but I decided I wouldn't.  I just wanted to tell you guys that I am THEBALLER,  and I just thought that I would man-up and tell you guys the truth.  Please do not judge me from what I did with THEBALLER and my other profiles.  I will contiue to use this profile. No more trolling.  I have also taken into consideration what you guys said after I got banned I will no longer continue to do edited images.  Most of you are saying AH-HA!  I knew he was the baller:lol:

View media item 766243

This crazy

Back
Top Bottom