THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just saw on Facebook from the Kobe marketplace moonwalkers are 159.99 at the San ysidro outlet in San Diego. They are taking phone orders

Anyone know what these are like for ball? Considering it, but can't find any performance reviews online...
The EXT line has less performance tech than the regular IXs. I assume less cushioning, softer heel counter, less lockdown and support throughout the upper. You can still play in them, but it'll be a step or two down. Honestly, it's considered a Lifestyle shoe and meant for casual use...with a sporty twist. 

Anyone here think the highs will hit discount anytime soon like the lows, even though they did sell pretty good at retail? It's the only thing that's keeping me from picking up a pair. Being that I never find them on sale.
What size are you? What pairs are you looking for?

Im gonna hit up some of those outlets and see if i can still get the Moonwalkers in a size 13, anyone here have experience with phone ordering from outlets? Just wondered how long it took to ship and if you had any problems with the order or purchasing? I'm assuming you give them your email and they send you some sort of confirmation? Wanna make sure I get a receipt just in case lol.

Im gonna hit up some of those outlets and see if i can still get the Moonwalkers in a size 13, anyone here have experience with phone ordering from outlets? Just wondered how long it took to ship and if you had any problems with the order or purchasing? I'm assuming you give them your email and they send you some sort of confirmation? Wanna make sure I get a receipt just in case lol.

Dude relax you're ordering from one of the biggest companies in the world, not some random, sketchy Craigslist ad lol

Ive recently done two phone orders (inspirations and kobe 8 tb for $55) and it worked out great. Since your under the $200 dollar limit you shouldn't have any problems. You tell them what you want to order, they will ask you for your shipping address, billing information, and then they ship it out. You can give them your email and they will email you the tracking information or you can ask for the tracking number over the phone. You have to pay shipping when doing a phone order.

Wish it was not so much to chop a high down, love the FN lows but that women's cut high is not for me.

Dude relax you're ordering from one of the biggest companies in the world, not some random, sketchy Craigslist ad lol
People are people bro regardless of what company they work for, I've had my credit card compromised before doing a phone order because one of the employees was writing down peoples numbers and info and selling them on the internet so I'm always a little hesistant with any over the phone ordering. Luckily it wasn't my debit card cause then I would have been ****** lol. 

Ive recently done two phone orders (inspirations and kobe 8 tb for $55) and it worked out great. Since your under the $200 dollar limit you shouldn't have any problems. You tell them what you want to order, they will ask you for your shipping address, billing information, and then they ship it out. You can give them your email and they will email you the tracking information or you can ask for the tracking number over the phone. You have to pay shipping when doing a phone order.
So I just called the Outlet in south San Diego where someone posted the info that they had the moonwalkers and the lady told me that they dont do phone orders, is this like a specific type of deal where only certain places ship from the outlets? The way she was talking it seemed like she has never heard of outlets shipping to your place. Has anyone ordered from this place before or what outelts did you order from?

So I just called the Outlet in south San Diego where someone posted the info that they had the moonwalkers and the lady told me that they dont do phone orders, is this like a specific type of deal where only certain places ship from the outlets? The way she was talking it seemed like she has never heard of outlets shipping to your place. Has anyone ordered from this place before or what outelts did you order from?

Some employees are simply to lazy to do phone orders. Really a luck of the draw.

Some employees are simply to lazy to do phone orders. Really a luck of the draw.
Thats what I figured, when I asked if they had any size 13's she said she would go check. Waited 5 mins and she told me "ya we should have some of those" umm da fuc? You should have some and you do have some are 2 completely different things lol i'm just gonna try back in the morning maybe people won't be in a hurry to leave work since its a sunday morning. 

I also tried calling the San Leandro outlet but on their automated message when you first call they clearly state that they are no longer able to process phone orders and that you will have to come in store to purchase lol I guess they got tired of you guys hitting them up for that tracking info. Can't blame em though if its only the random call here and there for someone that wants to pay over the phone and have them shipped no biggie but when you have people posting info of all the new releases over the internet for people all over the country to see and call well maybe they ran out of packaging tape and said **** it no more.

Last edited:
Some outlets don't do phone orders on the weekends. That is when they typically have their sales and want to serve their local customer base first.

Back
Top Bottom