THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Doubt they'll hit the outlets. I personally would never return my BHM's. They're my 2nd favorite pair next to the MP's.

moonwalkers have landed at the outlet in south san diego...but 159.99..weak 
I'd still cop cause finding them under 200 DS is all but impossible unless you have some sort of discount code. Even if they pop back on NDC they will be 2 bills like the uni reds that came back a few days ago. I've been looking everywhere for a size 13 in MW and with no restock plans the best ive seen is $225 before shipping. I wish you could phone order from factory outlets and have them ship to you out of state lol

i feel like i've asked this twice now but does anyone know the length of Kobe 9 laces? approximate. I really want to get longer laces for basketball, mine keep getting undone.

Also when your playing do you find your toes jamming into the toe-box on hard stops?

i feel like i've asked this twice now but does anyone know the length of Kobe 9 laces? approximate. I really want to get longer laces for basketball, mine keep getting undone.

Also when your playing do you find your toes jamming into the toe-box on hard stops?
if you have pair...you could take them out and measure them yourself and update the thread.  

The toe box jamming your foot, youre shoe is prob a half size too small

You can do that, since these are under 200.
Is $200 a limit or something for out of state shipping? I'm just suprised outlets are willing to ship their stuff that far? Would it be to my actual residence or to nearest outlet? Cause I wouldn't trust the employees their to not sell it backdoor when it came in even if i paid for it. Then i'd have to call about a refund and with phone orders like that you rarely get a receipt obviously lol.

Is $200 a limit or something for out of state shipping? I'm just suprised outlets are willing to ship their stuff that far? Would it be to my actual residence or to nearest outlet? Cause I wouldn't trust the employees their to not sell it backdoor when it came in even if i paid for it. Then i'd have to call about a refund and with phone orders like that you rarely get a receipt obviously lol.
nike is super legit. I am surprised you would even question them.   $200 is a limit per order on phone orders usually, because outlets are used to serve local customers first.  but, Nike ships everywhere in the world all the time.  shipping anywhere especially in the USA would be of no problem at all.  You use a credit card to pay...so if anything goes wrong you'll be covered.  They provide you a tracking # and when you get your box, the receipt is inside, and its to your residence or wherever you want.  They will charge you $12 most likely for shipping. 

Last edited:

nike is super legit. I am surprised you would even question them.   $200 is a limit per order on phone orders usually, because outlets are used to serve local customers first.  but, Nike ships everywhere in the world all the time.  shipping anywhere especially in the USA would be of no problem at all.  You use a credit card to pay...so if anything goes wrong you'll be covered.  They provide you a tracking # and when you get your box, the receipt is inside, and its to your residence or wherever you want.  They will charge you $12 most likely for shipping. 
Legit man ill def call the outlet tomorrow hopefull they have a 13 left, I think someone else posted that the San Diego outlet might have the MW as well as the San Jose. 

Back
Top Bottom