THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
best deal on the em's ive gotten were from City Gear when they had them for like 90 bucks shipped...and thats when they were barely putting the 9s out

haha my favorite kobe's are the V's.   got a bunch of the V's on ebay too for like 50-80 range.  now they mad expensive but these 9's are so close.

Local FTLs had the EMs for $99.99 a few months ago. I was only able to snag the mangos for $75 using the bday coupon, back when it used to work. I would probably be willing to pay $100 for some of the other colors since they're so comfortable to walk around in.

Unless my eyes/monitor are deceiving me, looks like the glue stains are already coming through near the toes, and look to be dirty in a couple other places. Not sure on what price to pay.

Sadly i think all the Tovens are going to have that purple tint to them. I hadnt even worn mine when i started to notice it. 

I just look at it like the first scratch on a car. It gives it character. 

Sadly i think all the Tovens are going to have that purple tint to them. I hadnt even worn mine when i started to notice it. 

I just look at it like the first scratch on a car. It gives it character. 
Agreed, I don't mind it terribly on my pair, makes it easier to wear knowing they're somewhat flawed, I'm just glad I got them on release day for retail.

Potentially stupid question forthcoming, be warned. Stumbled on the chance to buy DS ASG IX's for basically retail, has anyone with a DS pair noticed any discoloration on the soles due to oxidizing? Thanks is advance.

Back
Top Bottom