THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Potentially stupid question forthcoming, be warned. Stumbled on the chance to buy DS ASG IX's for basically retail, has anyone with a DS pair noticed any discoloration on the soles due to oxidizing? Thanks is advance.
I have a DS pair and there are a couple small yellowish/brownish discolored spots

Potentially stupid question forthcoming, be warned. Stumbled on the chance to buy DS ASG IX's for basically retail, has anyone with a DS pair noticed any discoloration on the soles due to oxidizing? Thanks is advance.

I have a DS pair and there are a couple small yellowish/brownish discolored spots
I just looked at my pair. I wore them 2 times and cleaned the soles each time. I can't spot any discolored spots.

But I can't explain why I have non 
ohwell.gif

Completely normal with that color sole. The Xmas 8 has that problem too and almost bluish spots appear

I just looked at my pair. I wore them 2 times and cleaned the soles each time. I can't spot any discolored spots.

But I can't explain why I have non 
ohwell.gif

Completely normal with that color sole. The Xmas 8 has that problem too and almost bluish spots appear
Repped all, thanks for the input. Decided to pass on buying, gonna keep up the search for a Mamba Moment and probably call it quits on the IX's.

I can lead someone over some details in an 8.5 if anyone is interested for under retail,

10.5, I think they're sold though. Dude on twitter has been posting every pair of IX elite highs for basically retail (except MP and WTK). ASG and Detail weren't in the last posts though so I'm guessing those are gone.

10.5, I think they're sold though. Dude on twitter has been posting every pair of IX elite highs for basically retail (except MP and WTK). ASG and Detail weren't in the last posts though so I'm guessing those are gone.

Aww man if those were an 11 I would have jumped all over them for that close to retail price lol

Not a popular choice but I'm with you on that one. My wife thinks so too. She always says your Kobe's over those ugly Jordans lol
Im glad im not the only one. Although there are some Jordans that I really like but as a whole im going Kobe.

Im not a person who generally asks for reps but would someone be willing to toss one my way. Im stuck at that infamous number lol.

Im glad im not the only one. Although there are some Jordans that I really like but as a whole im going Kobe.

Im not a person who generally asks for reps but would someone be willing to toss one my way. Im stuck at that infamous number lol.

Yea I like some also but they are too overhyped and hard to get at times. I rather not go through that much of a hassle.

The only pair of Jordans I ever wanted was a pair of Retro 1 High OG's (Bred,Royal,Chicago). So far I've struck out on all of them and definitely ain't paying resale , but one day.. one day..

Back
Top Bottom