THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
thats cuz gray flyknit is
smokin.gif

Still havent worn my Details... or my Influences... or my Inspirations... or my Perspectives... or my Masterpieces :lol:

Still havent worn my Details... or my Influences... or my Inspirations... or my Perspectives... or my Masterpieces :lol:

Lol I still haven't worn maestros from being terrified of that outsole, can't hurt the xmas but haven't worn those yet either, I'd say inspirations get the most rotation for me

The Elite 9 high is one of my all time favorite Nike designs. I'd actually like 1 of every colorway except the Showtimes :x

I wear my Legacy's quite often. The different blue tones look awesome.
The pair I only wore 1-2 times are the Maestos. My favoritie pair of the 9s and I'm afraid of ruining them with dirt.

Just wore my MPs for the first time this past weekend. I'm w/Gooze on these being one of my all-time favorite designs. In time I think people will only appreciate it more and it'll go down as a classic.

orlando international premium outlets 

bhm for 179 or 229 cant remember, FSR

xmas for 179 only big sizes left

sequoia for 129 FSR

I wear my Legacy's quite often. The different blue tones look awesome.
The pair I only wore 1-2 times are the Maestos. My favoritie pair of the 9s and I'm afraid of ruining them with dirt.
agreed, I wear my legacy's the most. Those and Bron swingman 9 are my go to blue boys

I need Legacys, BHM and Christmas Stockings. I can live without the Superheros, Fundamentals and Victories.

To each his own, but I could never get down with the chopped 9s - the tongue looks way too big and the back of the shoe not having the 9 stitches just didn't look right.

To each his own, but I could never get down with the chopped 9s - the tongue looks way too big and the back of the shoe not having the 9 stitches just didn't look right.

Totally agree, the shoe just looks off

Back
Top Bottom