THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I wear my Christmas quite often too. They are such an eye catcher.

BHM are one of the many beautiful elite 9s. I've only worn them once and WT's are still DS.
Need to wear them more.

Just called. They said they didnt get BHMs. Got a little excited o well. Money saved I guess.

Last edited:
I just called em and ordered the Christmas pair!! Thank you for the info! They told me that they did get the black history months though. Strongly considering ordering those also. I'm so mad I paid 300 on the bay but that's what I get for being impatient. Oh well at least 180 will drive the price per pair down

They're legit, but I'd ask for a pic of the bottom of the soles since they're worn.
Yeah. I still can't understand how people can not upload a pic of the sole, when they are selling a worn pair.

So stupid. I mean what are they expecting possible buyers to do? Just buy it without looking at it? 
eyes.gif

Yeah. I still can't understand how people can not upload a pic of the sole, when they are selling a worn pair.

So stupid. I mean what are they expecting possible buyers to do? Just buy it without looking at it? 
eyes.gif

that's because most of them trashed their soles by dragging their feet and they don't want to show them. the upper can be cleaned up and look nice, but the soles are trashed. 

i always clean up the upper and the soles and show clear pictures when i put them up for sale on ebay. makes for a much quicker and easier sale. 

Last edited:

that's because most of them trashed their soles by dragging their feet and they don't want to show them. the upper can be cleaned up and look nice, but the soles are trashed. 

i always clean up the upper and the soles and show clear pictures when i put them up for sale on ebay. makes for a much quicker and easier sale. 
But do they really thing someone is going to buy a worn shoe without seeing a picture of the soles? 

I would never do that 

^^ I called TWICE, and both times the chick put me on hold for an unreasonable amount of time...
tired.gif
. I'm looking for a new pair of indoor kicks. I'm sold on the these IX. Anyone know of a site for below retail?

Originally there was only one spot after several no the of wear. Now there are two. I remember there was a post on cleaning. Someone can lead me there?
Not sure if there was a sure-fire way to clean them. I've tried Jason Markk and I'm not sure if I did more bad than good to them. All I know is at this point, you just gotta wear them. It gets to a point where  I can't even see the individual spots, seems like the entire toe is just sort of tinted. Still my favorite pair of Kobes though.

Back
Top Bottom