THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Thank you. Couldn't get a single response in the Xs thread.
No problem man
wink.gif

I looked back through old posts, but didn't find any conclusive answers - anyone ever figure out a good replacement black laces for the MPs? Really hate the stock laces, looking for something like the ones that came in the MC IDs, but obviously long enough for the highs.

Last edited:
Appreciate the input, but don't want any accent colors as those appear to have. I'm thinking of something like this, but I can't tell if these will feel just as cheap or will have a little bit thicker, more "premium" feel (if that makes sense) than the current ones:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Flat-Bootla...hash=item2a61c26c64:m:mltkSTmc-HyfOGPEN3JNkDQ

Also, I think for my size 9, the proper length laces appear to be 63 inches but I'll prob take them out and measure just to be sure.

Do you guys know how to fix the purple bleeding off of the Kobe 9 Beethoven? The toebox on one shoe is getting darker and purple I need help to get it off

Do you guys know how to fix the purple bleeding off of the Kobe 9 Beethoven? The toebox on one shoe is getting darker and purple I need help to get it off
Nah, I don't think anyone figured out anything. Gotta just wear them and live with them. I'm scared every time I open the box to see how much the staining progressed.

Damn im sad to hear that because I just got mine and i unDSd them today and my friends kept saying why is it purple on one shoe the whole day lol 
ohwell.gif

Damn im sad to hear that because I just got mine and i unDSd them today and my friends kept saying why is it purple on one shoe the whole day lol :\
Eventually it just runs all over the toe boxes and you can't tell where the purple starts and stops.

Recently flipped a double of the FTB Xs that I got for retail in order to get these. Vs and IVs are my favorite Kobe models overall, but I think I'm generally a bigger fan of the darker FTB colorways on the more recent models.

View media item 2024337

Back
Top Bottom