THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

got my FTB 9's in !!!
These were the best FTB  
I looked back through old posts, but didn't find any conclusive answers - anyone ever figure out a good replacement black laces for the MPs? Really hate the stock laces, looking for something like the ones that came in the MC IDs, but obviously long enough for the highs.
http://www.shoelacesexpress.com/fashionflatathleticlaces.asp

I used these in my KBIX IDs, I tried several different companies and they are about as close as you will get. 

I will say they are slightly wider than the KBIX Elite low lace but once you lace them up they stretch out to the same width. I went with 45" for lows and the stock ones are 49", so you can see how much they stretch out. 

Nah, I don't think anyone figured out anything. Gotta just wear them and live with them. I'm scared every time I open the box to see how much the staining progressed.
Damn im sad to hear that because I just got mine and i unDSd them today and my friends kept saying why is it purple on one shoe the whole day lol 
ohwell.gif

Got pics of it?

I was so mad I passed on the beethovens after I had them in hand at the store and decided to try and wait. I guess the staining makes me somewhat happy I passed. If your not a fan of the staining I would either turn it into a hoop shoe or beaters.

Last edited:
So not sure where I was the last 2 models but I went back and dove into the 9 highs and I love them

Only problem I have is on my Details pair...bought from a dude on IG for $150, amazing condition could pass as DS IMO. BUT dude removed insert because it was too tight so I have some generic insoles he put in there. Any idea where I could get a pair of actual Nike/Kobe lunar inserts, size 8?

Only problem I have is on my Details pair...bought from a dude on IG for $150, amazing condition could pass as DS IMO. BUT dude removed insert because it was too tight so I have some generic insoles he put in there. Any idea where I could get a pair of actual Nike/Kobe lunar inserts, size 8?
Without buying another IX model your pretty much SOL. 

They didnt sell inserts as a standalone item, even though they shouldve given how the inserts are done after a few months. 

Without buying another IX model your pretty much SOL. 

They didnt sell inserts as a standalone item, even though they shouldve given how the inserts are done after a few months. 
Pretty much what I figured. Was hoping to come across a pair on inserts on eBay. For now I just keep swapping out of other pairs.

biggest regret for me was sleeping on the masterpiece. now I dont even want to bother paying resell on those

Back
Top Bottom