THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Dang, im selling them for 200 shipped i need em gone rolled my ankle bad in the bruce lees never will i wear 9 lows again
I tore my ACL in the Kobe 9s and I've been selling all my pairs ever since.
I'll keep the Masterpieces and MC IDs though. I'm sure my acl won't mind.

Dang, im selling them for 200 shipped i need em gone rolled my ankle bad in the bruce lees never will i wear 9 lows again
How did you roll your ankle? Did you step on someone's foot or were you planting a foot to change directions? Did someone break your ankles and crossed you up and now your blaming the shoes? Lol, just kidding. I'm asking because the Kobe IXs are my go to shoes for games and I love the way they perform especially when planting a foot to change directions because traction is exceptional. I choose them over the VI, VIII, X and XI which are the other Kobes I own.

How did you roll your ankle? Did you step on someone's foot or were you planting a foot to change directions? Did someone break your ankles and crossed you up and now your blaming the shoes? Lol, just kidding. I'm asking because the Kobe IXs are my go to shoes for games and I love the way they perform especially when planting a foot to change directions because traction is exceptional. I choose them over the VI, VIII, X and XI which are the other Kobes I own.
Haha no and im only speaking of the em versions, im 5'10 190 solid play for usw and i put so much force into the mesh that it stretched to far and given these have no outrigger just drops off it rolled it was so bad my aso ankle brace ripped im surprised the shoe didnt, that being said it could have been that one pair being a flawed pair but i wont take that chance, their beautiful shoes none the less

Just curious, do folks rock the Show times on the regular? I ain't seen a lot of on-feet shots of those
I had to let mine go as it's hard to rock that color; added to the fact that hightops in summer is a no Bueno.

Last edited:
Just curious, do folks rock the Show times on the regular? I ain't seen a lot of on-feet shots of those
I had to let mine go as it's hard to rock that color; added to the fact that hightops in summer is a no Bueno.
It's a clean shoe and besides I haven enough purple to rock with em.  I don't wear em in the summer though, I wait til the weather cools down.

Man, you got me. I was literally throwing this up on GOAT. Seriously reconsidering now.
I almost bought these as well. I'm so disappointed I saw a DS pair of Details in a size 13 sold for 245. Was at work at missed the final bid.

Last edited:
So guys I'm trying to decide whether I should pick up a pair of low top 9's or a pair of crazy light boost 16's. What'd you think? I'm been hooping in my like 6th pair of 8's but their starting to real down so yea. Thanks

^^ the 9 em is just like the 8 but the lunarlon is slightly thicker and the traction might be the best traction ever. Haven't played in the crazylights 2016 yet tough. I'm waiting for them to come down in price

Yea I mean all 3 are probably in the top 5 for traction in the past like 5 years, I'm leaning towards the 9's though cause they're a bit lighter than the crazy lights so it won't be as big of a jump from the 8's

Yea I mean all 3 are probably in the top 5 for traction in the past like 5 years, I'm leaning towards the 9's though cause they're a bit lighter than the crazy lights so it won't be as big of a jump from the 8's
I'd cop the 9s now and wait for the CL boost 2016 to go on sale. The 9 is a must imo if you like the 8. No other shoe comes close to the feel of the 8/9 but i havent played in the 10 or 11 yet. I'd imagine the 11s to feel pretty similar

Last edited:
9 elites will s**t on crazylight 2016 my buddy snagged them and other than boost being legit hates the shoe

love the pics! I have decided that I need the details to round out my collection. If you got some "detail" pics I would love to see them. Of course if you want and/or if you have time.

So guys I'm trying to decide whether I should pick up a pair of low top 9's or a pair of crazy light boost 16's. What'd you think? I'm been hooping in my like 6th pair of 8's but their starting to real down so yea. Thanks
If you liked the 8's that much, might as well go with the 9.  I would take Boost over Lunarlon any day of the week, but the Kobe 9 is a good shoe.
^^ the 9 em is just like the 8 but the lunarlon is slightly thicker and the traction might be the best traction ever. Haven't played in the crazylights 2016 yet tough. I'm waiting for them to come down in price
I would also say the transition is smoother on the 9.  The 8 felt a little clunky to me at the heel.  Overall comfort is better on the 9 as well.  8's were just a little too minimal and the lace pressure was more noticeable.

I'm so happy that I was able to double up on the details a while ago 
pimp.gif

Pure beauty 

Back
Top Bottom