THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Lebron 13s are bad but still MUCH better than Currys line.. Those things are probably the worst looking signature basketball shoes ever made with arguably the worst athletic company logo ever placed predominantly on the side. I wouldn't want my worst enemy wearing a pair of those mutations.

True. I was thinking of Nike's sigs. I try not to even think about Curry's lol.

thinkin about scooping some details on ebay. I see a listing that looks legit but have you guys seen this tag before? The shoe looks great but I have never seen a pair come with this.
Give us more pics if ya need a second opinion.

Great cop! 
nthat.gif

Doubling up on those was one of the best decisions I made regarding shoes 
laugh.gif

Highs are not for me, but I wish they cam out with a low version of those...^Nice pick up

I know. Was just curious of the size because of what you said. That's surprising.
yea, lol just wanted to be careful. i originally copped for like $290 and thought it was a steal. tried to liquidate what i had left and it was pretty ugly. 9's are niche shoes - best offered was $250 lol. cool grey 11s for $140 (missing inserts and the plastic case), lagoon flyknits for $160. rather keep 'em then give them away. but then again being a sneaker store just isn't easy either  

yea, lol just wanted to be careful. i originally copped for like $290 and thought it was a steal. tried to liquidate what i had left and it was pretty ugly. 9's are niche shoes - best offered was $250 lol. cool grey 11s for $140 (missing inserts and the plastic case), lagoon flyknits for $160. rather keep 'em then give them away. but then again being a sneaker store just isn't easy either  

What are the chances you have some BHM 9's in that (my) size 8? PM if you do...or don't lol. I love the 9 highs.8)

Man that's the Achilles heel to one of best colorways made

my ds not even tried on beethovens have started bleeding! smh

I went TRA. They fit great. I'm a narrow footer but they do run wide so if your wide you shouldn't have problems. The elite low is a different story lol.

Is it a fair trade if I were to trade my DS 2016 Jordan Banned 1's for a DS pair of Beethoven? Thanks in advance.

Seems fair to me. I personally wouldn't do it because of the stain issue with Beethovens but I think its a good trade. You actually may come out on top dollar for dollar (at this moment)

Back
Top Bottom