THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Thanks for the advice guys. And I just checked one of the pictures and I see what youre talking about. Its starting to get some purple stain on the front.

Thanks for the advice guys. And I just checked one of the pictures and I see what youre talking about. Its starting to get some purple stain on the front.
Its such a great colorway but the purple stains are inevitable. If that doesnt bother you at all go for it. I wish i didnt sleep in on bred 1 release day lol.

depends on what you want more basically. Beeths are obviously more exclusive and the bred 1 has been re-re-re-retro'd so it comes down to what you want to keep.

^

nice pick up for an amazing price 
smokin.gif

Never really understood why the easters cw is severely discounted on Ebay and other places. Guess people don't like the cw? Doesn't look too bad imo.

Those look hella goofy but I like a few of the pairs and the colors are okay but probably none that I would wear.

Forgot all about this thread on here, but I was in Ross Wednesday after work (checking there and Marshall's next door for Tech Fleece 
laugh.gif
) and they had the all red high tops in a size 9 and the snakeskin highs in 9 and 10. 

Didn't expect to see them in there....well...maybe the snakeskin ones haha

Back
Top Bottom