THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
All Star Game, didn't know they were GITD. Really feelin these and the Perspectives
I can't front... the LEBRON XI ASG is taking a Full Doo Doo on the KOBE IX. 
sick.gif

But miss me w/ that Glow-In-The-Dark BS... that's for the Children out there. smh

100% argee. It's a joke that it's now what's cool for grown men. Next time I go laser tag I'll grab a pair

Exactly. I love sneakers but there's no question at a certain age something's you just gotta let go. Glow in the dark shoes would be one of those things. It's like wearing LA Gears that light up when you walk. Smh such a bad look for a adult.

100% argee. It's a joke that it's now what's cool for grown men. Next time I go laser tag I'll grab a pair

Exactly. I love sneakers but there's no question at a certain age something's you just gotta let go. Glow in the dark shoes would be one of those things. It's like wearing LA Gears that light up when you walk. Smh such a bad look for a adult.

And we are going to act like a basketball shoe that comes up to your mid shin is acceptable? Man i will wear glow in the dark shoes to work (because its day light) before i wear an army boot/baskebball shoe.

If you can rock the KB8 Christmas 1.0, SS, VBs, or any of the many loud KB8 cws, I'm sure you can rock GiTD shoes. 

im on the fence with these kobe 9 elites i really like the first color to release and the asg but i really need to see on someones feet worn with jeans 225 is too much to spend on a sneaker that is hard to wear casualy for me and that kobe pic sittin down didnt do any justice

Last edited:
People are quick to defend GITD sneakers. Loud colors and GITD are 2 totally different things. The Kobe 9 isn't the first shoe to be made at this hight. For those who can't make them work casually shows your lack of fashion sense. Not a problem for me at all. We know they only glow at night...and? If your into it more power to you but that doesn't change the fact it makes you look childish. Want proof go ask any grown independent woman who has her own what she thinks of grown men wearing GITD shoes. 9/10 would laugh in your face.

Last edited:
Never in my life have a seen so many hard legs worried about what the next hard leg is rocking 
laugh.gif
. I don't care what the next man has on. I'm to busy looking at chicks.

I just hope the lunarlon in this shoe lasts longer than the Kobe 8's. Even with a rotation of several hooping shoes, these were done in less than two months. Makes me wonder if Nike knows we can't get a new pair on demand like Kobe, with the lunarlon bottoming out like this. And is there going to be more highs coming out in the future?

I just hope the lunarlon in this shoe lasts longer than the Kobe 8's. Even with a rotation of several hooping shoes, these were done in less than two months. Makes me wonder if Nike knows we can't get a new pair on demand like Kobe, with the lunarlon bottoming out like this. And is there going to be more highs coming out in the future?

You think Nike cares about us? :rofl:

I could have sworn I said if you like GITD more power to you. I thinks it's childish. Just like you @curtdiggler think saying young minded shows some lack of vocabulary. That's your opinion and I have mine. We can agree to disagree. However I'm not gonna come at you in a IMMATURE manor like you did me. I'm surprised your still here after the homophobic slur you made yesterday. unclerukus unclerukus bravo sir. Nice joke. The fact you still call women "chicks" explains a lot. I'm sure NTs female members thinks that's cute.

Last edited:
I think for the amount of hot garbage that gets spewed in these forms, the Mods do a great job. It's not like their full time job is policing a sneaker forum, they obviously have other stuff to do and take care of this stuff when they can. People are going to be idiots in all parts of life, it's just easier on here because people can sit behind a keyboard and have the ability to take no responsibility for their actions. 

Focus on what they look like in the day, not what they will look like in a pitch black room!  I like the style of them, so for me it's either those or the MP
Repped for getting back to the topic that this forum meant for.  Personally I'm going for both MP and the ASG's 

People can disagree about the cut of the shoes, personal feelings towards Kobe, Nike, etc but coming into the thread to say you hate faggy p and Elton John comments is petty.

Just stick to the shoes |I

Repped for getting back to the topic that this forum meant for.  Personally I'm going for both MP and the ASG's 
In an ideal world I will too!  BUT gotta see how money is, looking at $243 with tax for MP and $297 with tax if the ASG's are really $275 like was originally reported!  Thats a lot of bread in the span of 7 days lol.  

Speaking of that, anyone have confirmation on price of the ASG?

People can disagree about the cut of the shoes, personal feelings towards Kobe, Nike, etc but coming into the thread to say you hate faggy p and Elton John comments is petty.

Just stick to the shoes |I

I agree, but that swaggy p comment took place yesterday.

Bringing it up back up today is just as destructive if not more than the original comment.

Anyway...

I never bought a shoe for it's GITD sole but if one I like has it I will not hesitate.

The sole rarely ever glows bright enough for others to see without being in a dark room. I always felt like that particular feature is for the owner of the shoe to enjoy, not show off.

Back
Top Bottom