THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

In an ideal world I will too!  BUT gotta see how money is, looking at $243 with tax for MP and $297 with tax if the ASG's are really $275 like was originally reported!  Thats a lot of bread in the span of 7 days lol.  

Speaking of that, anyone have confirmation on price of the ASG?
Ya someone on twitter asked Heidi Burgett (Nike PR Director) about the price and said the price was 225 suggested retail theres a screen shot a couple pages back of it but heres another

Last edited:
Oh lol. Got excited for a second.

A few days ago I was wondering if they were going to create a Pacquiao inspired cw like Nike did with the Mambacurials.

Ya someone on twitter asked Heidi Burgett (Nike PR Director) about the price and said the price was 225 suggested retail theres a screen shot a couple pages back of it but heres another
Repped for good info! Helps the decision to try for both a bit easier but still gonna be a tight squeeze!  As long as I get one or the other I'm happy.

Seems like lots of people are feelin the brons might make the ASG's a little easier to cop, and I do mean "a little easier" not a lot tho lol

This thread for absolutely stupid in the past few hours. Come on guys act like civilized adults, and to the ones that are doing that. Thank you.

I just hope the lunarlon in this shoe lasts longer than the Kobe 8's. Even with a rotation of several hooping shoes, these were done in less than two months. Makes me wonder if Nike knows we can't get a new pair on demand like Kobe, with the lunarlon bottoming out like this. And is there going to be more highs coming out in the future?
They Definitely KNOW IT, bro. But they don't care.

They'd rather have you buy a new pair to make up for the bottoming out of your last pair. Mo Money in their pockets than offering expensive inserts.

They USUALLY Step It Up with each Sneaker, so I'm hoping that the Lunarlon atleast has a ZOOM Bag in the Heel like the Kobe 8 "Supernatural." Just the Zoom in the Heel alone has helped alot w/ my SN8's... don't notice hardly any bottoming compared to my other pairs.

Of course, In a perfect world, we'd get Full-Length Zoom Underneath like the Bron XI, but don't hold your breath.

Last edited:
Is that D Rose? 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom