THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The sun even shines on a dogs *** once in awhile. Congrats to those getting through, team NT finally catching a win !

Tried PayPal on my second shoe, kept timing out. went to Nike check out with CC and it went straight to payment. Try switching up your payments

I just released a 10.

I didn't know my original order went through.  Never got an email or to the confirmation page.  Finally got to check the status page and it was there!

please guys, the link 
eyes.gif

Congrats man I'm still waiting in line for my 10.5
Thanks…new to niketalk…I have just been a troller to get info on releases, but had to join to tell everyone to keep trying….and to tell everyone I AM BALLIN IN THESE SHOES….screw reselling!

Good luck to everyone still waiting….only advice I can give is to keep refreshing on the same tab on your browser that you initially started with.  

Do you think there were more of these today or were bots defeated by the system crash? I had the diamond dunks in trying to add to cary for 25 mins and got an error.

Last edited:
Do you think there were more of these today or were bots defeated by the system crash? I had the diamond dunks in the cart for 25 mins and got an error.

Do you think there were more of these today or were bots defeated by the system crash? I had the diamond dunks in the cart for 25 mins and got an error.

I'm going with bots defeated by crash. There's no way they could have got through... I was getting screens that looked stupid crazy and in another language they were so funky lookin no bot csn handle that

Do you think there were more of these today or were bots defeated by the system crash? I had the diamond dunks in the trying to ads ro cart for 25 mins and got an error.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom