THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I cleared my history on Chrome as per someone's guidance and now I can't even get to the Kobe page.  I get the site error message.  Any help?

just keep refreshing on the same tab in your browser…and check your cart on a phone if you can.  Thats what I did and was able to finish the process and check out on my phone.

I cleared my history on Chrome as per someone's guidance and now I can't even get to the Kobe page.  I get the site error message.  Any help?
I just checked and the site is still down for the product page.  Checkout page link the guy above posted works.

Nike site should crash every Week.. No early link here and manual.
Thats what i'm sayin

maybe this is their new anti bot anti early link system 
nerd.gif

i think they shut down the product page so ppl can't add to cart and cause overload. Oh well Congrats all those copped to wear casual or ball.

Something ain't right. For so many people on here to get this shoe that's this limited minus the bots. Either people didn't want it or prepare for a bunch of cancelled orders.

just keep refreshing on the same tab in your browser…and check your cart on a phone if you can.  Thats what I did and was able to finish the process and check out on my phone.
This.  I had to go laptop to phone, back to laptop before it worked.

Cart snatched for no reason, while my Tiffany dunks were still in the cart after an hour, makes zero sense.

Had my size, now gone :smh:

Well stolen from my cart. Had them in my cart from the jump just couldnt check out. Now I can see my cart and they are gone.

Something ain't right. For so many people on here to get this shoe that's this limited minus the bots. Either people didn't want it or prepare for a bunch of cancelled orders.
maybe the site crashing and emptying peoples carts screwed all the bot users and evened the playing field?

Last edited:
just doesnt make sense. people checking out 1.5 hours later... i placed my order within the first 5 minutes and got the error message and then cart jacked.

Back
Top Bottom