THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
They're site controlling. I can access those ugly *** Jordan's all day but as soon as I click them Kobe's..... Site down bull ish

Can't lie, I'm definitely sad I didn't come up with a pair of the MP (though I wasn't really expecting too).

However, it is good to see that some NTers came through with them.  Congrats

Just got the confirmation email :D

scared for the cancellation email :smh:

still in line for tiffs but seeing as people from the tiffs thread are getting cancellation email I think i should just take the L now :smh: :x

Last edited:
As much as it sucks to have been on the place order page to leave empty handed, I did get dunks and I'm thankful for that. Lots of guys got 0.

Here's my question.  If this site crashing thing is somehow related to NDC figuring out a way to weed out all the early links and BOTS then why would you have two super hyped releases on the very same day?  

copped both the tiffs and kobes at separate times. i was "placing order" for 2 hours for the kobe. persevere if you can!!!!  

Here's my question.  If this site crashing thing is somehow related to NDC figuring out a way to weed out all the early links and BOTS then why would you have two super hyped releases on the very same day?  

It's not. Just 2 hyped releases crashing the site

Back
Top Bottom