THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Has anyone every used the Add to Cart/Cart Completer for a release?

Thinking about doing it for the Maestros to avoid paying the pre-order price or striking out on NDC.

Has anyone every used the Add to Cart/Cart Completer for a release?

Thinking about doing it for the Maestros to avoid paying the pre-order price or striking out on NDC.
i havent.. NDC should be a litle easier that day because the ASG shoes drop and the jordan 6s... so there will be 5-6 pairs of shoes ppl want instead of them dropping like 2-3 that weekend..

u may have better luck

i havent.. NDC should be a litle easier that day because the ASG shoes drop and the jordan 6s... so there will be 5-6 pairs of shoes ppl want instead of them dropping like 2-3 that weekend..

u may have better luck
yup...  and the jordan's are on the Saturday while the ASG are on the Friday... so it helps bc it's spread out.

NT chi only had a sz 8 and 8.5 MPs left a couple of hrs ago. Walked out with the prelude I's and a very confused look on my face.

I really like most of the kobes but with these im not really feeling how high top they are, don't get me wrong the design and the mesh looks real nice but i feel that these will be more of a actual balling shoe then a wear around just to wear shoe.

I really like most of the kobes but with these im not really feeling how high top they are, don't get me wrong the design and the mesh looks real nice but i feel that these will be more of a actual balling shoe then a wear around just to wear shoe.
well they were made for basketball 
nerd.gif

Mesh?

This is the 3rd time I'm asking, are the inspirations a GR? Or are they limited like the MPs? If they are then are there any kobe 9 GR?

This is the 3rd time I'm asking, are the inspirations a GR? Or are they limited like the MPs? If they are then are there any kobe 9 GR?

No body knows that for sure at this point

From what was told in the beginning of the thread all elite highs might be limited like that

bit salty watchin the knicks here wearin 9s, i wasnt able to get my size yesterday, becoming all too common these days- still could be worse, JR gonna have a closed eye by the end of the game.....

Something about the Yeezy drop was a mistake and everyone who copped will get refunded..

And Nike will make an announcement tmoro..

At least that's whats goin around on IG..

But anywho, Kobe 9..

Yeah I'm also despising seeing Amare and JR lose in those beauties and I don't have em..

Does anyone have a pic of all the releases for the 9 highs? Is it just 5 pairs or are there more?

Back
Top Bottom